pronounsthey/he
1,569written posts
M A E !earned bits
offlinecurrently
M A E !
Part of the Furniture
M A E ! Avatar
one step beyond your door, it might as well have been a free fall
hello all. i am mae (though some of you may know me better as maestro or glass, even if it's been a hot minute). i'm 19 years old, genderfluid, with they/them pronouns! i've been rping for a while, started off on a warrior cats site, somehow made my way to my current home of chaos theory, although i am currently on misfits as well!

i'm fairly shy with new people, so forgive me if i take a bit to warm up with you. people are scary and i've basically only been talking to the same people for the last 3 years lmfao

i'm an aspiring author with a work in progress novel and dozens of poems lying around in my docs, some of which i may post here. i'm currently figuring out if i even want to go to college and put myself through the stress of it, but also my home situation is Not The Greatest so i kind of really want to leave. all in all, my life is pretty fucky, but i make do i guess?

i like kpop. my ult group is bts, but i also stan red velvet, loona, blackpink, and exo (and listen to even more than just them). i like anime. i like my boyfriend very much. i like my friends and i try my best to make sure they know they're loved. sometimes i overreact to things, especially when i'm already feeling down. please don't take it to heart, i'm really trying, and if i ever say anything that hurts you, please let me know :<

anyways, uh. yeah. that's me. simple mae. a meme. oh wait. i also like cats. i have a cat. don't be afraid to ask for pictures of him, he's a cutie.

that's it?? maybe???

when in doubt, shrug emoji
¯\_(ツ)_/¯