Describe your Dreams

pronounsShe
626written posts
Gingerearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ginger
Part of the Furniture
Ginger Avatar

To put it simply post what your dreams are below. If they end up being 9 pages or a mini story, just I guess... throw it into a Spoiler tag, and the summary above.  I'm curious what everyone on the site dreams about... Most of mine are just action sequences with extreme detail
last edit on Aug 13, 2020 14:54:51 GMT by Ginger
take it easy.
aliascae
pronounsshe/her
534written posts
caeearned bits
offlinecurrently
cae
Part of the Furniture
cae Avatar
let's live our lives heroically / let's live our lives with style
last night, i dreamt about being in a city with flying churches. they were long as limosenes, and beneath every single one there was like this ... neon-purple platform helping them to snake thru skyscrapers/drift thru the sky.

i also remember this corrupt priest who ran one of these churches (white suit, gold cross, rain boots?) who would cry about the witches wanting to curse him, and that's why he praised god

+ here's stuff from my dream diary...

- me & something (i don't know/remember what it was) went to this zoo/museum place & looked at an unnamed relic: this gross pit full of huge teeth (?) at the bottom, and these teeth were painted with a reflective material. the walls of the pit were smooth dirt or stone & i thought it absolutely was for torture.

- i was sitting in the middle of this forest i (probably?) played in as a kid on the edge of a fountain (or a shallow well?) with an old lady. i faintly remembered her from somewhere. whenever i glanced back into the water her reflection was way younger, with bright red hair. can't recall what else happened here

- in another dream i was a fire elemental stuck in the desert, it was getting late and i was tired. my footsteps caused the sand to go up in purple flames.

- I was in this modern styled apartment, but I think it was actually a dorm since it was so massive; it was for a debate team, I think, and it was shades of dark blue, with metallic walls and a lush blue carpet. There were drapes over some of the entrances. I remember like, 7 beautiful girls in there with me, and I guess they were on my team. Can't remember much else sadly but I woke up feeling so satisfied.
last edit on Aug 13, 2020 17:50:26 GMT by cae
aliasmiddy, midnight
pronounsShe/Her
662written posts
NIGHTBLOOMearned bits
offlinecurrently
NIGHTBLOOM
Part of the Furniture
NIGHTBLOOM Avatar
so it goes.
Ohh! OOHHH! I actually had a pretty amazing dream once, and thought it'd make an amazing story someday. I had to jot it down in my notes before I forgot it, but I can actually still vividly remember it. I wish I could draw because the girlie in it was so cute! But anyway. Here it is:
(Apologies if it is rambly or repetitive? I wrote it literally after waking up so xD)

It starts and the world is in disarray. Like the end of the world. Then it cuts to large forested island, but there's a clearing and in it are uniformed officials with lots of white tables and decorations. It looks like a party is already started. Then it cuts to inside a large castle and the sun is starting to go down. A young man has a plate of food. A girl is stretched out, face down on her bed. He says something to tease her about the upcoming ceremony; she groans and rolls over, revealing a sort of dragon/cat eyed girl? Basically she is a nocturnal being (but not a vampire?). Her eyes are yellow and striking. The boy is her best friend, childhood friend and of course crush. And it's reciprocated but all awkward and full of tension of course.

He leaves and she starts to get ready for the ceremony. She is dressed in a navy blazer over a pretty white dress. Around her wrist, she wraps a chain attached to her belt to give it her own flair. She puts her long, dark hair into a low bun and grabs a bow made of lace and tule and tightens it around her neck.

She is then seen from a distance in a large grassy area with white tables set up and food on the side. It is a ceremony for the world's last hope; the cadets who have trained to protect what is left. And she is a special one.

coming soon.
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW