Destiny Bond's Intro!

shiz maker
pronounsThey / Them
112written posts
✰ Destiny Bondearned bits
offlinecurrently
✰ Destiny Bond
✰ Destiny Bond Avatar
Drowning in a flurry of emotions, come back to the surface stronger.
About Destiny Bond
+
Hello, Hello!

Hello, everyone on Pixel Perfect! I am Destiny Bond, and I've been on the forum for a little bit now but I just now decided to get a bit more serious about participating around here, lmao. I do not have any idea how to code together the beautiful templates that selkie, mizo, pharaoh leap, you name it, create. Although I have dabbed in some graphic art so I can do signatures if ya want. Not gif signatures. Anyway, lets continue!

+
About me

I am a high-school teenager who loves art and singing, and just kind of the goofy, unnecessary side person that's there for mostly comical relief. Despite that, I am a pretty nice person with a lot to uncover!
+
Here's a few:
  • Graphic Art
  • Animanga
  • Bowling (even though I'm really bad at it lmao)
  • Walking my Dogs
  • The Good Place
+
Dislikes
I don't have much things I don't like, I don't need to list them. I really don't like the taste of celery, and I hate my dryer because it makes a really loud squeak that hurts my ears every time the dryer omits it. But we can't afford a new one :')
+
Conclusions

Well, there's a bit more about me! I can't wait to have discussions and other stuff with you all! And yes, I am using Mizo's template. Fight me >:3
+
Updates

omfg liked!!! big fan of your app templates :3
yay  and @java liked my ombre template! i'm so happy :D
mizo.
last edit on Sept 18, 2020 8:24:49 GMT by ✰ Destiny Bond