I mean, he's an asshole, but...

5written posts
mummerearned bits
offlinecurrently
mummer
mummer Avatar
Tldr;

My character is a bit (a lot) of an asshole. He’s pretty mean, snarky, violent, and selfish. He’s had a rough life and he tends to be a rough person. For a long moment, he competed in fights for cash prizes. I’d love to have someone he can engage with on that note. Perhaps someone he’s teaching to box or scrap, or someone who was his rival. It could be someone he knew during his childhood, someone just entering (or looking to enter) the professional fight circuits, or something similar or tangently related!

Other notes:

> I'm not set on the gender, age, or magical status of whoever takes the wanted ad. My character is male, 22 and a #wolfman. For better or worse, my character - CJ - would not treat a feminine character any differently than a masculine one (so chivalry, not so much) - but that could be a good dynamic if a female is looking to be handled “seriously” and “without kiddie gloves.”

> My character isn’t the mentor type. He’s rough and tumble and has (historically) preyed on those weaker than himself. Your character’s likely no exception. Whether they are rivals or mentor/mentoree, expect there to be some “That’s Not Nice!” shenanigans. Maybe your character confused mine’s thrill seeking for “saving” them, and your character pushes to learn some #self defense consequently? Options!

> Your character will need to have a fighting spirit, or develop one quickly. CJ will steamroll and push and snark and bite into (and take a chunk out of) someone who cannot stand up for themselves. But that could be a fun learning curve if your character doesn’t initially stand up for themselves, but learns to over the course of their interactions.

> My character is inclined towards verbal abuse, so that's apt to be an aspect of their relationship with one another to some degree. He can say some pretty awful stuff, and while he has (some) redeeming qualities, your character may have to dig for them if his talent, doggedness, and “good looks” aren’t enough to cover it. Just keep in mind my views do not equal his!

> I love me some rapport and chemistry, so if they have it :chefskiss: We can slip romantic and lopsided romantic overtures depending on the dynamic, and we can brainstorm that if you're interested in exploring sexual tensions.

> I am interested in time set aside to post about 2x a week! Holler at me if you’re interested and we can chat and see how the characters can interact and mesh! The wanted ad is pretty flexible; the end goal is for these characters to engage in some #FightClub #Physical shenanigans, with bonuses acquired if they have a (perhaps nontraditional) friendship. There’s a lot of options and I’d love someone to explore with! I’m dying to write more of this character.

If you're interested feel free to contact me via discord (Mummer#2410) or on the forum itself
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.