write a reply

✨hocus pocus, here's an introduction✨

pronounsshe/her
30written posts
mageearned bits
offlinecurrently
mage
mage Avatar
hello! i'm mage and i basically took a 1000 year hiatus from rping because life got busy and zero motivation. but after everything and the intense feeling of wanting to distract myself from school work, i've decided to get back into it! (and i just really missed it lol).

um i'll try not to ramble (but i really like to ramble lol) but some stuff about me:
  • new-ish to coding and hopefully i'll have the courage to post my super simple codes on here (mostly for jcink tho and temps bc i just figured out coding for proboards; if i was already scratching my head at coding, then i'm bashing my head lol).
  • i love to read. mostly fantasy with some tooth rotting romance bc i'm a huge sucker for romance (be it trashy or what have you). and i love to write for fantasy as well! anything with magic, dragons, sword fighting or what have you then sign me tf up.
  • i have a bad habit of quoting memes and vines. or just really dumb stuff like the office. and also a bad habit of not being the one to reach out first bc i'm shy and i get into my head that i'm bothering ppl (but i shall try to over come that!)
  • definitely watch anime (but gives the excuse that i have zero time to watch anything) and play video games (but i have all the time in the world to play games lol). some games that i like off the top of my head: witcher, fire emblem, final fantasy, animal crossing, and pokemon. some animes i like off the top of my head: jjba, sailor moon, my hero, cowboy bebop, and uhhh demon slayer. there's like so many games and animes (plus manga) for me to mention lol.
idk what else to talk about bc this is getting long lol. basically writing my whole life story here. (yet i still feel like i'm forgetting something??)

TL;DR (i wouldn't blame you lmao) trying my hand at coding, likes fantasy, memes are great and so is anime and video games.

can't wait to meet everyone, make friends and new writing partners, and discuss whatever! c:

(omg i'm sorry to whoever actually read all this. bless you for pulling through tho lol).
pronounsshe/her
404written posts
scyllaearned bits
offlinecurrently
scylla
scylla Avatar
welcome to pixel perfect, mage!~

i hope you have a lovely time here, and good luck coding!! there's tons of resources all over the site, as well as experienced coders who can answer some questions~

also, video games and anime are a+, so you're cool in my books uwu