pronounshe/him
729written posts
illidan mainearned bits
offlinecurrently
illidan main
Part of the Furniture
illidan main Avatar
figured i'd add some things:

- i'm going to play ike as if he'd been in the world for 5 years. If you want to have the ~drama~ of them finally reuniting, that could be fun! perhaps soren hasn't been in the world as long-- or perhaps he's been in the world longer, and they're having a horrible "American Tail" situation where they keep almost finding each other and missing the chance.

- I'm totally down to play alongside any other Tellius canons, i just don't have pre-existing plots in mind for them.

- i'm ok with smut but i'm also ok without smut. i really just want to write.... the romance... so like??? just cuddling is fine for me.

- i'll be playing post radiant dawn ike, so on top of the RD age and the 5 years he spent on halcyon, he'll be 25.

- if u ever play a warcraft canon we can party too.

avatar and hover by phobic art, commissioned for me
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.