phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,235written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
at this, the world's end, do we cast off tomorrow~!
all righty. so. to make a long story short: me and two other friends have been trying to find a new place to call home after ascension closed over the summer, and our luck has been pretty bad so far across the board, so i figured it might be worth trying our luck with a site search rather than relying entirely on me looking on my own.

let's try to speedround this as quickly as i can.

things we are explicitly looking for because they are important to us include -
✔ jcink host
✔ panfandom / kingdom hearts / final fantasy site
✔ easy freeform app
✔ chill community + staff
✔ sephiroth + angeal hewley + genesis rhapsodos (final fantasy vii) all free without romantic want ads up for them

neat bonuses that we'd like to also have but that aren't hard dealbreakers include -
★ no word count
★ relaxed activity standards
★ 18+ community + jcink premium host + mature content permitted
★ lgbt+ dominated site (or at least a very lgbt+ friendly community)
★ site atmosphere that encourages members to play outside of their castmate cliques
★ reno + tseng + rufus shinra (final fantasy vii) being free with no romance ads up for them (other want ads are welcome though)
★ zack fair or cloud strife free (it's for a third friend but he may not join)
★ silver (pokemon), lappland + courier (arknights), mello + matt (death note), aloy (horizon: zero dawn), and/or cheshire (pandora hearts) being free with or without want ads / castmates for them (for a panfandom only)
★ an au-ish kaname kuran (vampire knight) playable (again, panfandom only)

things that are gonna be difficult sells but not impossible include -
⚑ hard canon kingdom hearts or final fantasy sites (tl;dr sephiroth is only played pre-nibelheim so anything that requires typical villain seph is a non-starter for us)
⚑ general panfandoms (as in sites with mixed fcs because they accept live action characters / celebrity fcs)
⚑ panfandoms that accept original characters
⚑ sites where everyone has amnesia
⚑ more established sites (as in 1+ years)

hard dealbreakers for us include -
✘ sephiroth, angeal, or genesis being taken
✘ proboards host
✘ complicated / extended app formats (a la personality trait sliders, aesthetics areas, super extended basic info areas, etc)
✘ not being allowed to age up a canonically underage character to be 18+ (panfandoms only)
✘ personified site (unless it's animanga fcs tbeh but then it's a hard sell)

i know this is a lot of info but. i tried to condense it (or at least put it in quick bullet points instead of long paragraphs). just. this is the struggle when you lose your site home and are having a real strugglebug trying to find a new one to play out your old plots and pick up some new exciting ones too.

i will also say that like. hey. i don't mind if you drop me stuff for sites you're not actually staffing (or more private sites) as long as they still are good fits for what we're all looking for. so. uh. yeah.

site searching is so hard, i always forget that until i have to deal with it again, asdfjkl-
last edit on Dec 1, 2020 20:37:22 GMT by Kuroya

4,235written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
we're all still looking for a panfandom, kingdom hearts, or final fantasy site to play sephiroth, genesis rhapsodos, and angeal hewley on! please, put us out of our misery, we just want to find a new home-

4,235written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
i revised the search a lil bit to clarify some things, but we're still very much on the lookout for a panfandom, kingdom hearts, or final fantasy site to play sephiroth, genesis rhapsodos, and angeal hewley on!
last edit on Nov 28, 2020 18:47:52 GMT by Kuroya

4,235written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
we're all still looking for a panfandom, kingdom hearts, or final fantasy site to play sephiroth, genesis rhapsodos, and angeal hewley on! please, put us out of our misery, we just want to find a new home-

4,235written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar

4,235written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar

4,235written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar

4,235written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar

4,235written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar