phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,235written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
at this, the world's end, do we cast off tomorrow~!
hi ume! i think four seasons will check.... most to all of the boxes you're looking for?

four seasons is a canon-divergent avatar: the last airbender site set in an alternate timeline where ba sing se didn't actually fall to the fire nation (and with a stretched out timeline so everyone has more than three months icly to deal with the comet).

we have animanga face claims, are character-driven so that you can choose how involved you want to get with things, have super duper uber light systems (we have a mastery system but it's for just getting a feel for how skilled your character rather than progression), a very easy freeform app style, and our activity checks are just... you reply to a monthly pm to tell us what's going on with you (since like imo we're not here to punish anyone for being the only person in the southern water tribe or having all their thread partners on hiatus). a lot of us chill out on discord but we also have threaded plotters so you can go discord-light if you want. we're also hosted on jcink so that's good too.

the one "i'm not sure if we cross the threshold for this or not" is that, imo, we do have canon characters in play (you don't have to play one though, and we actually have a good balance plot-wise for our canons vs our ocs, so if that's not your cup of tea, you're all good there) and it's obviously helpful to have some idea of the general avatar universe and all that. we do have threads that summarize a lot of world-building stuff (like what the world state is, especially for pretty obscure regions like the sandbenders or the foggy swamp) and we have a good few areas where it's more customized site lore than hard avatar canon. but like i said, i don't know if that will cross that line of "too much canon for my blood", so i will leave that up to you.

if you have any questions, please feel free to reach out and ask, and even if you don't decide to come capture the avatar settle down with us, i wish you luck in finding a nice place to chill!

last edit on Nov 20, 2020 1:29:15 GMT by Kuroya

3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.