phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,235written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
at this, the world's end, do we cast off tomorrow~!
all right. we're speed-rounding this because i just don't want to spend a long time spelling out exactly what i generally like or don't like about a site (and want to cast a lil bit of a wide net).

so. i am looking for a second site for me to just. be able to vibe on and chill as a regular member. because i get stressed when the only rp outlet i have is one where i'm responsible if the site catches fire. it's not a good time.

like i said. as wide a net as possible so. here's what i'm looking for.

✔ jcink premium host

✔ animated/illustrated faceclaims only

✔ modern setting (mostly i just want a change of pace from the historical fantasy that is avatar)

✔ simple easy freeform app (yes, powers / abilities and shipper apps are fine; no, personality + appearance sections or "aesthetic apps" are not)

✔ allowed to rp smut on-site (i can count on one hand the number of times i've rped it over my entire rp career with fingers to spare, i just feel awkward about having a "heavier" relationship dynamic without that option or if i'm the only one doing it)

✔ okay with characters who are v similar to canons (because look man, i can do it where the character fits well and is well-written, i just don't want to get called out because, say, i have a character named dylan who is an undercover cop and former acrobat with a sunny disposition and has a want ad for an extended adopted family of workaholics and his unit is all found family and he's dating an ex-criminal from one of his sting ops and if you know who that is, kudos to you)

that's it. (i say as if there's not three fields that are likely to get me a pass.) that's the only hard lines in the sand i'm drawing. (i'll disclaim that i'm more likely to favor sites with no word count and relaxed activity and more slice-of-life-y in feel and i'm more likely to disfavor sites that are super big or p established or in fandoms i just don't know or are combat-oriented - but those are more "this is what i favor" vs "this is what i actively need and am looking for").

i look forward to seeing what you got for me!
last edit on Dec 10, 2020 15:26:50 GMT by Kuroya