Genshin Impact

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
I really enjoy the beautiful world of Genshin and some of the characters are top tier waifus/husbandos, however, I wonder what will happen after the initial wave of members joining and taking their favourite canon character. This happens all the time in panfandoms where are the initial wave of members, people join find out their favourite character is taken than just don't make a character/leave, then if they have the skills open their own site.

I just feel due to the limited amount of actual canon characters in Genshin (especially considering most members on a rp site average between two-three characters) how long you will be able to maintain a flux of new members. I don't hate the ideas of canon but I think personally it's going to be hard, maybe each member can only have 1 canon character? IDK.
214written posts
✦ MADearned bits
offlinecurrently
✦ MAD
✦ MAD Avatar
[nospaces]

I have a feeling not many will apply for canon roles, but I could be surprised. I feel like I'm just testing the waters and see what works and what doesn't (especially after being away for so long from the RP community). I'm really taking in all the comments and suggestions everyone's been giving me. It's really gold for me, especially since I tend to join original sites with original characters more often than not.

[break][break]I figured up to 2 canon characters at a time would be fair. Could have it where the first canon character is free, but a second you have to get a slot in the shop.

3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.