phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,236written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
at this, the world's end, do we cast off tomorrow~!

hi there! hello! hiya!

my name is kuroya and you're watching disney channel i... am on the lookout for some new rp buddies to write some super fun plots with.

to be more specific - as someone who prefers to write with some kind of long-term plotting goal in mind to progress towards, i'd really love to find some partners who are willing to hop on this ride with me for those long-term plots and who are able to actually progress them in a reasonable fashion (read: with us both actively trying not to let replies sit for more than a week or two if at all possible).

to get into a little information about me... like i said, my name is kuroya. i'm 25 years old, use she/her pronouns, and have way too much time on my hands so here i am. i've been rping since 2012, and just.... good luck getting rid of me, i cling to the ceiling fan while y'all try and fail to beat me off with a broom. i'm also, for lack of a better way to phrase it, "pretty gay", with most of what that entails (since oops sometimes i am Not Straight Enough (tm) for this conversation / plot / site and i think that's all i need to say about that). i'll also add in that i don't really do cheating or abusive plots period and that i won't write romance plots with underage players, so uh. yeah.

in the interest of full disclosure, i sadly can't join any new sites right now - between my current sites and the couple of projects in the works that i'm eyeing up, i can't really commit to anywhere else at the moment. which unfortunately means i'm limited to four seasons (the canon-divergent avatar: the last airbender site i run) and phantasma (an animated panfandom site i rp on) for what i can offer at the moment and the distant hopes for an detective pikachu style pokemon site in the somewhat near-ish future. i'll also be entirely honest and say that i'd obviously prefer to have my want ads picked up (i have a lot of big-game plot arcs that are currently in want ad limbo right now), but i'm also not entirely opposed to picking up a new character if you can sell me on the plot arc for them.

if you're interested, please feel free to hit me up. i look forward to seeing what fun we can cook up together!
last edit on Feb 9, 2021 16:04:08 GMT by Kuroya

3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.