aliasAkira, Tsunami, Tsu, Blue, Aki, Kazzie
pronounsAny
4,126written posts
AkiraTsunamiearned bits
offlinecurrently
AkiraTsunami
Part of the Furniture
AkiraTsunami Avatar
I've got a hurricane in my head, I can't feel a thing, but it's better than dead
Yo

I'm some kind of existing I suppose. Yall can call me whatever you want really, but I usually go by Akira or Tsunami. I've been on proboards since like 2007? 2006? Something like that. I've been here forever I swear. I've done a lot of site hopping over the years, but I currently admin my own and I'm fine with that.

I am about to be 29 this year and I feel ancient.

I am always looking for friends and coding tips, I love making templates, but I don't currently like to share them because I feel like they're not good, even if everyone seems to like them for some reason ha... I enjoy plotting and rping, obviously, but I lean towards animanga styled rps versus rl ones. It's just more aesthetically pleasing to me, but I'm not again rl rps if the concept is good. I absolutely cannot slice-of-life. I live and breathe drama and in depth plots and everything I do is consistently over the top.

If you're ever bored and wanna just talk or something, dm me and I'll shoot my discord at people. No really. I like friends. I like rp friends. Reach out homies. <3

Love you guys~