aliasAkira, Tsunami, Tsu, Blue, Aki, Kazzie
pronounsAny
4,041written posts
AkiraTsunamiearned bits
offlinecurrently
AkiraTsunami
Part of the Furniture
AkiraTsunami Avatar
I've got a hurricane in my head, I can't feel a thing, but it's better than dead
Hello everyone! I have a want-ad I really need to get filled, and I'm always looking for new people to rp with so thanks for taking the time to read this over.

I have an Elite Agent on my site that is in serious need of her partner. Unfortunately I am firm on quite a few details and not really willing to change them, like the FC used for example, but there is still freedoms with it too.

This is Alys, my agent and this want-ad's partner.

This person is female, and around the same age as Alys(30). Could be a year or two younger/older. Her name and sexuality is up to the member.

Her and Alys are close as can be, like sisters, and they share almost every single aspect of their lives with one another. There is an unshakable bond between them and they trust each other fully. Elite agents are not allowed friends or family really unless approved by SPEAR, so as partners they really only have each other.

However, Alys did get approval to start seeing someone and she eventually did marry him. This does not change the bond she has with her partner, and they are still very close.

Her personality can be whatever, though it would be good for her to be strong, aggressive, ambitious, and a good leader. She is a SPEAR Elite, just like Alys, as they are partners and best friends.

Her appearance is specific. She has silver colored hair and magenta eyes. Her FC is AK-12 from Girls Frontline.

Her history will reflect Alys's as they grew up in the same village. She may or may not have burns or scars. It is up to you whether or not she was kidnapped.

It is also up to you how long she's been in Tokyo, how long she's been in SPEAR, and what her powers are. There is a lot of plot-related information available on the site and if you are interested please feel free to message me here, or dip into our discord.

Thank you all <3

3,083written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.