beggars can't be choosers --

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Okay! Hiii.

This a really odd request(and kind of embarrassing), and honestly, I don't expect much (if anything) to come out of it, but I would just like an original skin made for my site. I think a lot of us are super busy right now, so I don't expect an immediate result or anything, but if you have a skin laying around that you're not using, or if you are bored, and looking to create a theme/skin for free, I would honestly adore you and it forever! But, I'm also open to purchasing one, too.

I know I shouldn't be picky hence the subject, but I really like the color scheme of Bubble Tea or even something like this -- just some examples of what I'm generally looking for, which is what feels cozy to me.

I really would like a 'harvest-moon'/'small town' type feel to it, and for it to be light. Have all the bells and whistles (navigation, mini-profile, user profile, board list, info center, thread list, update section, staff section, description, and site credits). Doesn't have to have a banner as long as the typography is nice. I'm even cool with paying for it, since I'm essentially asking for a commission here.

Just want a skin that I can kind of cling to, you know? Something that you don't see a lot of other places, but still makes you feel at home. I am terrible with coding, otherwise I would try to create something myself.

Would love to see previews and links to test/preview sites before accepting a skin, so I know what I'm agreeing to -- especially if what you're offering is for sale. Let me know if you're interested or have any questions!

Site Name: Silver Springs
Link: Here!
Genre: slice of life with minor fantasy
Host: Proboards

last edit on Feb 11, 2021 15:36:55 GMT by Deleted
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.