A few ideas I have in mind

pronounsThey/Them
544written posts
Coyoteearned bits
offlinecurrently
Coyote
Part of the Furniture
Coyote Avatar
I would put this in QIC but I wanna do a poll which is easier to do in it's own thread, I have a fairly solid idea for each of these concepts I'm just seeing which one happens to grab people the most?

Things they'll have no matter what:
- Jcink hosted
- Incredibly relaxed activity
- No word count
- Illustrated face claims and/or aesthetic images

A. Redwall
This one is pretty much what it says on the tin, it'll be a redwall site taking place in Mossflower wood, the bulk of the roleplay will be sed in Redwall Abbey itself with a few other locations thrown in. It'll be largely slice of life with some adventure thrown in.

B. Humanoid Warrior Cats
Saw this idea and wanted to kind of put it out there? It would likely take place in a semi medieval setting with the four clans being rival kingdoms or something similar, I'm using canon clans(IE. Riverclan, Thunderclan, etc.), but it'll be OC only.

C. Darker HTTYD Roleplay
Inspired a bit by Assassin's Creed Valhalla? I admit this one has the least amount of solid ideas for it, but I just like the thought of a HTTYD roleplay set in a much more gritty and realistic setting? Still a dragonrider forum at heart, this one would have canons.

D. Potterverse inspired Disney/Other 'pandandom'
This isn't going to be a literal Harry Potter roleplay, but the setting and set up will take some inspiration from it? It'll essentially be a magic school where the students and teachers are canons from Disney/Dreamworks/Other animation, I don't know if it'd end up being JUST focused on western animation? Either way it'd be sort of a spirits site but...Not? You'd play the character as they look and with the same name, but their stories and background would be as if they'd always lived in that world.

It's not required, but if anyone votes I would love to know what draws you to a particular idea and what else you might like in a setting like that? I know what I want to do for them but it's nice to hear other opinions!

Thanks so much for looking!
pronounsThey/Them
544written posts
Coyoteearned bits
offlinecurrently
Coyote
Part of the Furniture
Coyote Avatar
There will definitely be fantasy elements with that one! Thought about each kingdom/clan having their own specific kind of magic! And yeah cat ears FOR SURE, I'll honestly probably be fairly relaxed with how much cat features a character has? Like they can just have cat ears, ears and a tail, furry limbs...Just some kind of humanoid cat of some kind is what I had in mind! Of course face claims wont HAVE to have visible feline features, I'd probably add a place where people can describe their character's feline features.
pronounsThey/Them
544written posts
Coyoteearned bits
offlinecurrently
Coyote
Part of the Furniture
Coyote Avatar
Okay 5th Idea that you can just like this post to vote for LOL

E. Pirates and fantasy
Seriously there's not many good pirate RPs out there much less pirate RPs that are illustrated FCs, I would probably make this one a high fantasy sort of RP, the bulk of the roleplay would take place on a couple of coastal ports with an extra board for people to RP on their respective ships at any given time. This is going to be a roleplay that allows a lot of fantasy races, basically if it exists in DND it'll exist here.
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,232written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
at this, the world's end, do we cast off tomorrow~!
uhhhhhhhhhhh time to be an awkward turtle because listen, i love option d, i'd be so hyped for a spirits / "isekai panfandom" concept, but i also know i'd have no interest in it if it were western animation only just because that would kick out nearly every character i'd be interested in, so uh. yeah.

pronounsThey/Them
544written posts
Coyoteearned bits
offlinecurrently
Coyote
Part of the Furniture
Coyote Avatar
I was pretty on the fence about keeping it western only anyway so I'm not particularly against it being more than just western animation if that ends up being the idea I go with!(because upon further reflection if I did that how would I ever play Venti/Albedo? Criminal.)
last edit on Feb 12, 2021 13:04:04 GMT by Coyote
352written posts
vonearned bits
offlinecurrently
von
von Avatar
Coyote Avatar
Okay 5th Idea that you can just like this post to vote for LOL

E. Pirates and fantasy
Seriously there's not many good pirate RPs out there much less pirate RPs that are illustrated FCs, I would probably make this one a high fantasy sort of RP, the bulk of the roleplay would take place on a couple of coastal ports with an extra board for people to RP on their respective ships at any given time. This is going to be a roleplay that allows a lot of fantasy races, basically if it exists in DND it'll exist here.
This x 10 lol. I’ve always been out for smone to do pirate fantasy esp inspired by sailor mythologies
3,083written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.