offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
canity Avatar
*grabby hands*

gimme

-gibs-

Also a quick update on some things I've decided (or mostly decided):

• It will be on Jcink. It will be premium, but I heard that it doesn't have to be 18+. I'm still deciding whether it should be that or not.
  • The site will have a profile app.
  • Animanga fcs only, no rl fcs. I'll extend it to original art that's either you created, commissioned, or if you find some neat work online, be sure to credit the artist.
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
(Posted this on the Discord server first)

Short, sweet, but important update: I've managed to finish up the site's lore! Everything you need to know about the premise about the site has been completed! All I need now is to finish up the member groups, create a guide for character creation, and make the boards.

After I finish up the member groups and character creation guide, I plan to let you guys get a very early head start on making your characters. When the boards are up and running, you can also start to roleplay if you want! I want to see how things pan out ic wise and figure out if there's any changes needed. That way, the more errors pointed out, the sooner they could be dealt with!
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
It'sa me.

Beep.

Anyway, a lot of progress as been made! First, name change. I decided to go from Straight Up Villain to Middle Finger Up. Why? With a rp inspired by Cyberpunk 2077 lore and given the general premise of the site, Middle Finger Up just feels more natural lolol.

Second, guidebook is finally finished along with the site up! It's not completed, but I wanted to at least show off the skin being used and what to expect from the site as a whole. If you want to better keep up what's going on and want to provide some feedback, don't be afraid to drop on by the Discord! c':
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Bump again!

SO much progress has been made ever since I whipped up a staff team and I literally cannot thank them enough for how far the progress the site's been through <3

Thanks to my awesome staff team, the guidebook undergone a complete makeover so it looks more fleshed out and informative. We also have a total of 13 factions (there'll be more when we either to decide to add more or do so via event/site wide plots) divided into five groups: Government, Corporates, Civilians, NCPD no NC doesn't stand for Night City this time, and Loners (our solos).

Board locations are 95% done, just need to get some sub boards up. Our next steps is to work on a few organizations since we don't want it to be about the main ones that are in the Corporate group, then images for the site, then the actual profile app guide.

I can almost taste the site being completed and entering into our soft/beta opening phase (members that already joined will be compensated for their patience)

*confetti*
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Bump and update!

Everything is looking to be ready soon, so I allowed those in the Discord to make both their OOC and character accounts (but not start on their apps just yet). This is so we can spot out anything that needs to be tweaked by our early members and fix things along the way (which feels more effective). We're nearly there for our initial launch for our soft opening and I can't wait to see what people come up with!

A friendly reminder that if you're (still) interested, drop by the Discord server~
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
We're finally in the beta phase! Albeit we're currently not open to advertise on other sites, we're open for members in the Discord to make their accounts and start on their characters! Again, it's for members to check out for anything that needs to be tweaked or improved! People can still join in on the beta phase and can invite people if they wish to!
pronounsThey/Them
544written posts
Coyoteearned bits
offlinecurrently
Coyote
Part of the Furniture
Coyote Avatar
Quick Q about Face claims! So when you say animanga do you mean strictly anime/manga characters, or could I use a FC from something non anime but still animated provided the images used match the general style? I know some sites use animanga as a catch all for any animated media, but some use it more strictly? Just wanna make sure!
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Coyote Avatar
Quick Q about Face claims! So when you say animanga do you mean strictly anime/manga characters, or could I use a FC from something non anime but still animated provided the images used match the general style? I know some sites use animanga as a catch all for any animated media, but some use it more strictly? Just wanna make sure!
So sorry for the late response jhghjjhghj As long as it's matches or is similar to the animanga style the face claim can check out, so it can be animated but doesn't have to come from an anime/manga~