Azza Gohgi

1written post
cheddartotearned bits
offlinecurrently
cheddartot
cheddartot Avatar
Accumulated Points: 5

1. What does your bedroom look like?
    Well kept, but honestly it's a bit cramped. Lots of books and instruments, little sculptures and things. It's an eclectic collection by now, but it's something to kill the time.

2. Do you have any daily/weekly/monthly 'rituals'? What are they?
    I used to write in my diary nearly every day, but as of late it's more of a monthly event. More frequently I'm reading, or going out to listen to concerts.

3. Do you exercise? How much? How frequently?
    Do I look like some sort of brute to you? If I exerted myself it would be unseemly.

4. What's your favorite way to waste time? How do you feel about wasted time?
    I'm not sure if I have a favorite. My talents are probably best suited to entertaining guests, though. 

Lately most of my time feels like it's being wasted. I suppose that's a perk of high class living!

5. What's your favorite indulgence? How do you feel about indulging?
    I like to go out to a concert or a play alone. Forget about the world around me and become immersed in something completely unfamiliar. And all the local groups like it when I come as well, I've become quite well known for generous tipping!

6. What's your favorite meal? Favorite drink? Favorite dessert?
    I don't think I've ever been too particular on the details, but I can't pretend I don't take satisfaction in the extravagant. Exotic animals, intricately prepared vegetable concoctions, some days I think I eat about as much gold leaf as actual food.

7. Do you wear makeup? If so, what does it usually look like?
    Why try to improve perfection?

8. What are some intellectual pursuits of yours?
    I want to archive and preserve all of the verbal stories and legends of Listein in writing. I started so that I could read them to- well... I started quite a few years ago. I realized that there's quite a lot out there that no one had bothered to put to paper yet!

9. What's your favorite form of media? Your favorite genre within that medium?
    What's your favorite vital organ? But if I had to choose, it would probably be the play. The combination of music, writing, and performance really makes it a 3-for-1. I like the funny ones.

10. What's your sexual orientation? Romantic orientation?
    Torn between "not really interested" and "no one is safe."

11. What are your short-term goals?
    I want to keep the people around me happy and safe.

12. What are your long-term goals?
    It's not going to be easy, especially under the circumstances, but now that my daughter's back I just want to make up for the lost time. I'll never get to see her grow up, I at least want to be with her now.

13. What's your preferred manner of dress? What do you usually wear?
    Woo! Sorry for the tonal whiplash there! Anyway, dress to impress, always. Don't dress for the job you have, or the job you want, dress to prove to everyone that you're the best lizard around.

14. What do you usually think about before falling asleep at night?
    I... Do I have to answer this one? Mostly about, well. My failures. All the mistakes I've made and the pain I've caused people. I wonder why they keep me around. I wonder if Lizzy hates me for letting her get taken away. I wonder if she was taken from me because it's what I deserve.

15. Do you have a history of any note-worthy illnesses or injuries?
    Uh, erm, no.    

16. How organized would you say you are? How does this impact your day-to-day life?
    It depends. I'm fairly organized when it comes to my belongings, or particular events. With my day to day life I tend to let other people decide what's going on. Trying to figure things out for myself didn't get me anywhere, letting Iona lead me around got me everything.

17. Is there a particular subject you excel at?
    I'm great at talking. You need something said? I'm your guy. Also great at parties. You ever hear the phrase "fun size?" Yeah, didn't exist before me.

18. Where do you see yourself ten years from now?
    Still here in the castle, unless Iona decides to leave for some reason. At this point there's no reason for me to go anywhere she doesn't want me.

19. What is your greatest regret?
    I'm surprised you don't already know. Thirteen years ago now, my daughter was taken from me. I- I really did everything I could. I put out flyers, I put posters everywhere, I put out a bounty, I sent out search parties, I... I did everything I could. I just couldn't find her. I'd given up. I thought she was dead.

I gave up on my own daughter. I gave up on her and she was still out there, she was looking for me. I-
I'm sorry, I'm going to need a minute. Can I have a minute?

20. What is your greatest pride?
    I helped my best friend accomplish her dream. I had a beautiful, intelligent, amazing daughter. After that everything else isn't really notable.

21. What is your greatest guilt?
    ... This again? I... I was a bad mother. I guess I don't really deserve a family. I should've known that long before it blew up in my face like it did.

This isn't going public or anything is it? I swear if this hits the papers...

22. What is your greatest fear?
    Going back to how things were before. The idea that someone will come and take everything from me again, or that Iona won't want me around anymore. I'll be back to begging in the streets and sleeping in alleyways. I don't think I could handle if that happened to me again.

23. What is your greatest embarrassment?
    I don't have any. Just don't do anything embarrassing. Simple.

24. Who do you see as your closest friend? Your worst enemy?
    Iona is my best friend, without a doubt. I'll consider my life a failure if my death isn't for her. She's given me everything, and I owe her my life a few times over at this point. My only enemies are the people who try to take what I have from me. Because of this, Iona's enemies are mine as well, and if I ever find who hid Lizzy from me for so long, I can't even begin to think of what I'll do.

25. What is your most prized possession?
    It's a bit of a stretch to call it "my possession," but the statue of Liona in town is very important to me. Liona is just another woman who I'll always be indebted to, I suppose. Apart from that, I have a love-hate relationship with my diary.

26. What's your concept of home? Of Family?
    Home is wherever Iona wants me, wherever friends are. Family is something I don't know if I'll ever really get to have again, but I'm not about to stop trying.

27. Are you more analytical or emotional in your decision making?
    Whichever one gives me the better decision. I'm flexible like that.

28. Where do you sit on a scale between humble and arrogant?
    Some say I'm arrogant. If only they knew how humble I was being the whole time, they would understand that I'm just that much cooler than everyone else.

29. What are some hobbies of yours?
    Hmmm. I suppose a lot of what I do to pass the time is so caught up in what I do for work the line has blurred a bit.

30. What does your education look like? Did you enjoy your time spent learning?
    Certified graduate of the School of Hard Knocks.

31. Are you religious? If so, what are your religious beliefs?
    I don't figure the gods give me much thought, so I don't give much to them.

32. What are your views on superstition and the occult?
    SpOoKy!

33. Are you the sort to use your words or your actions?
    My words are actions. Would you like me to demonstrate?

34. What are your feelings on love?
    I didn't really know if it was for me until I laid my egg. Love is powerful, I suppose. I'd urge anyone to be cautious with it.

35. What would your ideal romantic partner, if any, look like?
    Unfortunately, I'm out of everyone's league. And if there were another one of me, it would just ruin my novelty. So unfortunately I'm a permanent bachelor.

36. What are your feelings on death?
    I've been prepared for it for a long time. Iona gave me something worth dying for. I only hope that when my day comes, my death serves her in some way.

37. Who have been your biggest heroes over the course of your life?
    Iona and Liona. They saved my life and the life of my child.

After that, me of course. I've defeated many mighty foes, single handed. Ask anyone, they'll confirm it.

38. When you were younger, what did you want to grow up to be?
    Warm. Full. Indoors. I didn't want people to laugh at me anymore.

39. What do you like about yourself the most? The least?
    I'm charming, handsome, quick-witted, powerful, filthy rich, practically a genius, and a master of many things that most people could only dream of passing knowledge of. Pretty good for a "lowly kobold."

I don't feel the need to reiterate my sole flaw for a third time.

40. If you were to RP a character on a play-by-post forum, what would they be like?
    I suppose they'd be quite a bit like me! Although I suppose these characters are supposed to have flaws, so I'll make him human or something.

last edit on Apr 1, 2021 2:01:52 GMT by cheddartot
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW