pronounsThey/Them
544written posts
Coyoteearned bits
offlinecurrently
Coyote
Part of the Furniture
Coyote Avatar

https://img.nickpic.host/lvspRj.png
Well hai, I don't know how many people will be interested in this, but I thought it might be fun to try anyway because who knows! I'd like to try and get a few other canons over on Keep it Weird!

All canons are open for personal headcanons and interpretations, seriously, feel free to put your own spin on them if you like! Most of the information is more supplimentary!

Feel free to DM me at Dipper#0666 or PM me on here if you wanna ask me anything before jumping in!

61 | Adventurer

> Spent 4 years out at sea adventuring with his twin brother, Ford, currently back in Gravity Falls while they recoup living in the Mystery Shack.
> Left Soos in charge of the shack, though I imagine he'd help out from time to time.

19 | Open

> Likely graduated high school, unless you decide he was held back or something!
> His temperament seemed to improve by the end of the series, but you're welcome to make him as much of a mopey dick as you want lmao.

26 | Owner of the Mystery Shack

> When Stan and Ford left Gravity Falls to travel, Stan left Soos in charge of running the Mystery Shack as the new Mr.Mystery.
> He's an all around genuinely sweet teddy bear, kind of a weirdo but likeable all around.

OTHER CANONS

These guys are other characters who are connected to the ones above in one way or another, a lot of them only have a little bit of information, so you're free to use them and adapt them in whatever way you want to!

Lee - 19 - OPEN(Wendy's friend)
Nate - 19 - OPEN(Wendy's friend)
Tambry - 19 - OPEN(Wendy's friend)
Thompson - 19 - OPEN(Wendy's friend)
Grenda - 17 - OPEN(Mabel's Friend)
Candy - 17 - OPEN(Mabel's Friend)
last edit on May 5, 2021 16:37:45 GMT by Coyote
internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,786written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.