phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,237written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
at this, the world's end, do we cast off tomorrow~!
[attr="class","el_sirei"]
[attr="class","el_sireiheader"]

[attr="class","el_sireibody"]

all right, so. opening disclaimer that this is an extremely unconventional "want ad", but it felt like it best belonged in the want ad category, so here we are.

[break][break]

to make a long story short? i'm currently on phantasma, a fantasy-esque animated panfandom on jcink premium, and i'm looking for some new partners to rp some fun shenanigans with me there!

[break][break]

where this is more unconventional is that, well..... i'm really more looking to help new members get plots going + get invested in the site than i am looking for any specific characters or plot dynamics or what-have-you. so uh. needless to say, i'm very open to what exactly you want to bring to the table.

[break][break]

if you want a list of my current roster on the site, you can check my directory post here (and i know my friend sugar would be just as down to plot with you as well), or if you'd rather "start something from scratch" with me, i have a running list of characters here that i'd be down to pick up if someone else was interested.

[break][break]

(and as a quick reassurance, even though i've not done a crossover ship in a long time (mostly because i'm not a huge fan of never going beyond a first date thread before someone ghosts or the site closes), i'd definitely be interested in breaking that streak if i had a solid partner i vibed well with and a ship with some good chemistry to it.)

[break][break]

just. like i said. very untraditional want ad but. hey if you've been interested in joining a new site but you're wary of no one plotting with you, well..... this is the perfect opportunity for you to take a chance on phantasma since you'll be going into the site with a buddy who's specifically trying to help you out with that!

[attr="class","el_sireifooter"][attr="class","ion-pound"]

art credit to カリモ/nageto

[attr="class","ion-coffee"] ELGYEM

[nospaces][googlefont=Montserrat][googlefont=Open Sans]
[newclass=".el_sirei"]width: 405px; border: 1px solid #cccccc; background: white;[/newclass]
[newclass=".el_sireiheader"]background: #4d3d50; padding: 20px; border-bottom: 1px solid #cccccc;[/newclass]
[newclass=".el_sireibody"]padding: 50px; padding-bottom: 40px; text-align: justify; font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: #7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".el_sireibody b"]font-family: 'Montserrat', sans-serif; color: #b89bc8;[/newclass]
[newclass=".el_sirei img"]background: #fff; padding: 2px; border: 1px solid #cccccc;[/newclass]
[newclass=".el_sireifooter"]background: #e4e4e4; padding: 10px; border-top: 1px solid #cccccc; font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif; color: #7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".el_sireifooter a"]font-family: 'Montserrat', sans-serif; color: #b89bc8;[/newclass]
last edit on Apr 25, 2021 18:40:33 GMT by Kuroya