aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,501written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ORPHIA"]
[attr="class","madroad-0"]
[attr="class","madroad"]
[attr="class","madroad-1"]
[attr="class","madroad-bulk"]
[attr="class","madroad-icon"]

[attr="class","madroad-top-img"]

[attr="class","madroad-grid"]
[attr="class","madroad-grid-left"]
[attr="class","madroad-blurb"]
[attr="class","madroad-blurb-1"]

Marrow-knowing orphan, born from nothing, stolen into power. Money is everything, and Orphia wants it all: gemstones, gold pieces, the rarest of artifacts, whatever she can get her glimmering hands on. To be without is to be nothing - and she will never settle with nothing again.[break][break]

Part time guard for the Queen, full time disaster lesbian. Fights with a rapid dual-wielding pistol style that leaves most things dead in a turn, assuming she doesn't catch them off guard with a wink and a grin first.

[attr="class","madroad-grid-right"]
[attr="class","madroad-name"]
ORPHIA
IVETTE

[attr="class","madroad-subtitle"]money, my personal savior

[attr="class","madroad-total"]
[attr="class","madroad-total-left"]00

[attr="class","madroad-total-right"]

total

/ 35

[attr="class","madroad-facts"]
[attr="class","madroad-facts-1"]

character overview

raceaasimar

classgunslinger

loyaltythe bleeding hearts

occupationcon artist

currentlybeing brainwashed by her former love interest into defending her nation. permanently caught in something of a daze, shadow of her former self.

[attr="class","madroad-facts-colors"]

[attr="class","madroad-quote"]

had some parents once, but you'd never know it. bankroll oversized - so what if i stole it?

[attr="class","madroad-quote-1"]

ghost in the ruins, savatage

[googlefont=Poppins:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Hind:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Playfair+Display:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,700,800]
[newclass=.ORPHIA .madroad-0]--madroadAccent1: #deb097;--madroadAccent2: #a17774; }.madroad { background:linear-gradient(to top,var(--madroadAccent1),var(--madroadAccent2));mix-blend-mode:lighten;border:solid 1px #dddddd;color:#444444; }.madroad-0 { width:610px;background-color:#444444;margin:35px auto; }.madroad-1 { background:rgba(240,240,240,.85);padding:24px;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/BVnmNrf/scanlineshorizontal2.png); }.madroad-bulk { background-color:#f5f5f5;padding:30px;min-height:350px;border:solid 1px #dddddd; }.madroad-top-img { margin:-31px 0px 0px -31px;background-color:var(--madroadAccent2);position:absolute;width:435px;height:200px;border-radius:0px 0px 50px 0px;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/BVnmNrf/scanlineshorizontal2.png); }.madroad-top-img img { height:200px;width:435px;filter:grayscale(100%)contrast(110%);mix-blend-mode:multiply;border-radius:0px 0px 50px 0px; }.madroad-grid { display:grid;gap:30px;padding-top:169px;grid-template-columns:210px auto;margin-left:-30px;margin-bottom:30px; }.madroad-name { font:800 50px Poppins;color:var(--madroadAccent1);position:relative;z-index:10;line-height:40px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-top:-29px;letter-spacing:-.15px; }.madroad-name div { font:800 60px Poppins;line-height:50px; }.madroad-subtitle { font:bold 15px Playfair Display;font-style:italic;line-height:15px;padding:15px 0px 30px 0px;color:#cccccc;letter-spacing:1px; }.madroad-subtitle:before { content:'';display:inline-block;height:1px;background-color:#dddddd;border-top:solid 10px #f5f5f5;border-bottom:solid 4px #f5f5f5;width:20px;margin:0px 15px 0px 0px; }.madroad-icon { position:absolute;border:solid 1px #dddddd;height:130px;width:130px;padding:24px;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right,#f5f5f5,#e9e9e9);border-radius:100%;z-index:10;margin:-15px 0px 0px 360px; }.madroad-icon div { border:dashed 1px var(--madroadAccent1);border-radius:100%;height:100px;width:100px;padding:14px; }.madroad-icon img { height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%; }.madroad-blurb { border-right:solid 1px #dddddd;border-bottom:solid 1px #dddddd;background-color:#f1f1f1;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right,#f5f5f5,#e9e9e9);padding:30px;border-radius:0px 0px 20px 0px; }.madroad-blurb-1 { font:12px Hind;line-height:18px;height:360px;overflow:hidden;text-align:justify; }.madroad-blurb-1 b { color:var(--madroadAccent1); }.madroad-total { text-transform:uppercase;display:flex;color:#f5f5f5;position:absolute;margin:-205px 0px 0px -210px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #444444;opacity:0;transition:.5s all; }.madroad-0:hover .madroad-total { opacity:1; }.madroad-total-left { font:800 75px Poppins;line-height:55px;margin-right:15px; }.madroad-total-right { font:800 35px Montserrat;line-height:30px;letter-spacing:2px; }.madroad-total-right h1 { margin:0px;font:800 20px Poppins;line-height:12px;margin-bottom:13px;letter-spacing:1.65px!important; }.madroad-facts { display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto 50px; }.madroad-facts-colors { display:flex;flex-direction:column;gap:12px; }.madroad-facts-colors div { border:solid 9px #f1f1f1;outline:solid 1px #dddddd;margin:1px;width:30px;height:30px;background-color:var(--madroadAccent2); }.madroad-facts-1 { font:13px Hind;line-height:20px; }.madroad-facts-1 h1 { margin:0px 12px 20px 0px;border:solid 1px #dddddd;background-color:#f1f1f1;padding:19px 0px 19px 3px;font:800 11px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:3px;text-align:center;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/BVnmNrf/scanlineshorizontal2.png); }.madroad-facts-1 div { padding-bottom:10px;padding-right:30px; }.madroad-facts-1 div::before { content:'';display:block;position:absolute;height:11px;width:11px;background-color:var(--madroadAccent2);border-radius:100%;margin:3px 0px 0px -36px; }.madroad-facts-1 div b { color:var(--madroadAccent1);text-transform:uppercase;padding-right:9px; }.madroad-quote { background-color:#494949;color:#cccccc;padding:50px 50px 60px 50px;font:20px Playfair Display;line-height:25px;text-align:center;border-radius:10px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-position:bottom right;text-transform:lowercase; }.madroad-quote b { color:var(--madroadAccent1); }.madroad-quote-1 { background-color:var(--madroadAccent2);float:right;font:bold 11px Hind;letter-spacing:1.5px;line-height:10px;padding:15px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#f5f5f5;border-radius:10px;margin:-30px -10px 0px 0px; }.madroad-quote-1 div::before { content:'';display:inline-block;background-color:#444444;border-bottom:solid 3px var(--madroadAccent2);width:15px;height:1px;margin-right:7px;[/newclass]
last edit on Apr 19, 2021 5:23:53 GMT by pharaoh leap
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,501written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
[break]
questionnaire, 5 points
[break]

[nospaces]
[attr="class","ORPHIA"]
[attr="class","dremend"]
[attr="class","dremend-1"]
[attr="class","dremend-2"]
[attr="class","dremend-bulk"]
[attr="class","dremend-timeline"]
[attr="class","dremend-title"]
king of the ruins

she's doin' well tonight, got dreams to sell

What does your bedroom look like?

Wow, a bit personal, much? ... Oh, you're actually asking? It's big. Like. Really big. And it's decorated to the absolute nines. I didn't used to think that stuff like art was worth the gold when I could just... y'know, hoard the gold instead, but I've sorta come around to it, now that I get to stare at all these pretty paintings every night. Not that there isn't still a gold pile in there. Hey - I fought hard for that gold pile! The maids keep it nice and tidy, but I'd probably do more pick up myself if I was the only one around to do it.[break][break]

Do you have any daily/weekly/monthly 'rituals'? What are they?

I used to make sure I spent at least an hour a day with Kenko - she doesn't really take the initiative on social interactions, y'see - but now that she's gone, I mostly just... go out to the marketplace and sell my wares like the olden days. I try to see everyone from the old gang I can once a week, though, and at worst, once a month. There's weekly music performances I try to invite Azza to, since he's around, every week he seems up for it.[break][break]

Do you exercise? How much? How frequently?

It's the woooooorst, but in order to keep in tip-top shape for Iona, you gotta do what you gotta do! Stretches and light workouts every night, more strenuous stuff on the weekly~! Oh... Does that count as a 'ritual', too? Hm.[break][break]

What's your favorite way to waste time? How do you feel about wasted time?

Selling wares, I guess. At this point, I've gotten more money than I know what to do with, so there's no really point in selling this junk, but - well, it's nostalgic! I honestly kinda miss when people would pick fights for me when they realized they bought trash. No one really wants to pick fights with one of the Queen's best friends. (She frowns a bit.) Honestly, I don't really do anything but waste time anymore. All my goals are reached. Even as a guard, it's not like there's any real threats toward Iona these days.[break][break]

What's your favorite indulgence? How do you feel about indulging?

Sometimes... I fill my bath with gold... and I just sorta... roll around in it.................[break][break]

What's your favorite meal? Favorite drink? Favorite dessert?

See, I thought I'd like all this noble-y stuff since I could never afford it, but honestly? Nothing beats mom's homemade bread with jam and some warm cocoa~![break][break]

Do you wear makeup? If so, what does it usually look like?

All the time, ever since I had the money to afford it~! I like to keep it pretty simple, though. Mom gave me good enough looks that I'd rather accent 'em than cover 'em up~![break][break]

What are some intellectual pursuits of yours?

I like tinkering with and reverse engineering things, if that counts? See these guys? (She waves around her pistols, Oingo and Boingo.) You think a broke teen could afford these on her own? Man, the way they used to misfire... Yeeeeeeah... (Her expression turns sheepish.)[break][break]

What's your favorite form of media? Your favorite genre within that medium?

Plays! Comedy! I prefer when they sing, but if they can get a laugh outta me, then it's time well spent, I'd say~![break][break]

What's your sexual orientation? Romantic orientation?

I've slept around with men in the past when it got me what I wanted - usually money - but honestly, I don't think I'm really interested in them in that way, or at least nowhere near as much as I'm interested in other girls. Nothing from before really feels quite like it does with Iona. Although, uh... don't tell her this, but I did have this embarrassing crush on Kenko for a while... It's just...! Her muscles are so big...! She can lug me around like a potato sack...! How was I not supposed to find that hot???? (Homosexual, biromantic.)[break][break]

What are your short-term goals?

See my friends as much as possible, even if we've all gone our separate ways! Especially you, Aollow. Your globe trotting can't keep you from buying me dinner![break][break]

What are your long-term goals?

I'm... not sure. I feel like there's something major I'm forgetting about - or, like... pieces of a puzzle I'm missing. When you ask this sort of question, my gut reaction says there's a proper answer... but I can't really think of one! (Gain her independence back.)[break][break]

What's your preferred manner of dress? What do you usually wear?

Goggles? Gloves? Ribbons? Short skirts? I'm a fashion icon. They should make fashion lines based on me~![break][break]

What do you usually think about before falling asleep at night?

My cute girlfriend....... u////u[break][break]

Do you have a history of any note-worthy illnesses or injuries?

Nah.[break][break]

How organized would you say you are? How does this impact your day-to-day life?

I'm... okay? I guess??? At staying organized????? Again, there's usually maids for that sorta thing, but I'm not exactly sloppy on my own, either?[break][break]

Is there a particular subject you excel at?

Like... education? Never had any. I'm very good at shooting, though~![break][break]

Where do you see yourself ten years from now?

Riiiiiiiiiiiight here.[break][break]

What is your greatest regret?

That's... a difficult question. For things out of my control? My childhood, for sure. Imagine if I was born rich! I'd have already invented... well, I don't know what, but it sure would be cool, and it sure would be invented by now! For things I could've helped? Probably losing all my friends. Kenko, Liona, and Aollow feel so far away... Behdi, Felicity, Novelle... I know Azza and Iona are here all the time, but I still feel just a little lonely.[break][break]

What is your greatest pride?

My life! I started from nothing, but now I've accomplished everything I could've ever wanted for myself. I'm back with my mom, I'm filthy rich, I've got friends who I trust with my life, and the greatest woman on the planet loves me back. I mean, yeah, I only got here with the help of my friends, but I pitched in, too![break][break]

What is your greatest guilt?

I know I was too young to really have made a difference, but... it's hard not to feel like I couldn't have done more to help Mom when she was taken away, or like I could have gotten to her faster if only I was a little smarter, a little stronger. But that's okay! We're back together now, and that's what matters.[break][break]

What is your greatest fear?

Hm... I'm not sure. We've overcome so much over the years that it's hard to imagine something that would cause any real issues. Something happening to Iona, maybe? Like that'll ever happen~![break][break]

What is your greatest embarrassment?

All second-hand. What, you think I would do anything embarrassing? As if![break][break]

Who do you see as your closest friend? Your worst enemy?

Kenko, no questions asked! She's stuck with me the longest, and stuck with me when I had the least to offer. I miss her so bad. Worst enemy? (Her face turns dark, lips turned into a disgusted scowl.) Lottie. I hate her more than I think I've hated anyone else. I - I don't really remember why, though. Isn't that weird?[break][break]

What is your most prized possession?

u///u The friends we made along the way. Also my gold pile. Yeah, definitely the gold pile.[break][break]

What's your concept of home? Of family?

'Home' is kinda hard. I grew up on the streets, and even then, moving around quite a bit, so when you say 'home', there's nothing that really comes to mind, even though I've lived in the castle for a few years. When I think of 'family', though, I think of all the nights spent in the desert with Kenko - I remember drinking parties with Behdi and Aollow - I remember working hard to help Novelle or bickering with Azza - I remember smiling 'til my jaw hurt with Liona. My mom means everything, but my family are all of the great people I've gotten to travel with![break][break]

Are you more analytical or emotional in your decision making?

Heh. Shoot first, ask questions later, I always say. Things work out okay when you follow your heart and go with your gut.[break][break]

Where do you sit on a scale between humble and arrogant?

I'm just soooooo cooooool, y'knooooooow? Most people would say I'm pretty stuck up, and I guess that's fair. Admittedly, though, I try to remind myself of the things people might like about me. Sometimes, it's very hard to like myself much at all.[break][break]

What are some hobbies of yours?

Tinkering... building... selling... going to plays... messing with maids... kidnapping the Queen to go mess around... Y'know, the usual.[break][break]

What does your education look like? Did you enjoy your time spent learning?

Self-taught. Schooling wasn't a huge thing where I came from, even if you weren't starving on the street.[break][break]

Are you religious? If so, what are your religious beliefs?

I mean... I guess I know gods exist? Couldn't really name any of 'em. Niro? Novelle's? Isn't he a twink, though?[break][break]

What are your views on superstition and the occult?

I have literally fought ghosts.[break][break]

Are you the sort to use your words or your actions?

Don't see why I can't say both. Talk first, act second![break][break]

What are your feelings on love?

I didn't used to give it too much credit. My mom raised me on her own, for one, and growing up, 'love' always seemed like... more of a means to an ends than the 'be all, end all' people always made it out to be. I never thought I could feel the way I feel about Iona back then. It's - it's hard to describe, actually! Haha! (Her cheeks are flushed, and it's obvious she's rushing the question along to avoid embarrassing herself further.)[break][break]

What would your ideal romantic partner, if any, look like?

Someone who's pretty and nicer than me. High bar, I know. Fortunately, I know someone who meets and exceeds~![break][break]

What are your feelings on death?

An easily overcome obstacle. No, really, Liona has magic she can use with a flick of the wrist -[break][break]

Who have been your biggest heroes over the course of your life?

Don't laugh, but - my mom. She raised me by herself on a shoestring budget, and she survived all those years in captivity without ever losing her smile. I love her so much. I don't want anyone to be proud of me the way I want her to be proud of me.[break][break]

When you were younger, what did you want to grow up to be?

Filthy rich. Look at me now~![break][break]

What do you like about yourself the most? The least?

The most? My money! The least? Ummmmmm. ... Honestly, I... if I... didn't have my money, or any of this useless junk it bought, would anyone bother sticking around? I'm a liar; always have been. It's gotten me a lot, but it also makes me wonder how much of this life and the people I've got in it would stick around once the lie's gone.[break][break]

If you were to RP a character on a play-by-post forum, what would they be like?

A harem protagonist, but they're all lesbians...............

[googlefont=Poppins:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Hind:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Playfair+Display:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,700,800]
[newclass=.ORPHIA .dremend]--dremendAccent1: #deb097;--dremendAccent2: #a17774; }.dremend { width:610px;background-color:#444444;margin:35px auto; }.dremend-1 { background:linear-gradient(to top,var(--dremendAccent1),var(--dremendAccent2));mix-blend-mode:lighten;border:solid 1px #dddddd;color:#444444; }.dremend-2 { background:rgba(240,240,240,.85);padding:24px;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/BVnmNrf/scanlineshorizontal2.png); }.dremend-bulk { background-color:#f1f1f1;padding:0px 0px 0px 70px;border:solid 1px #dddddd; }.dremend-timeline { border-left:solid 1px #dddddd;padding:50px;background-color:#f5f5f5;font:13px Hind;line-height:20px;text-align:justify; }.dremend-title { background-color:var(--dremendAccent2);padding:50px;margin:-51px -51px 50px -65px;color:#f5f5f5;border-radius:0px 0px 0px 30px;text-align:right;text-transform:uppercase;font:bold 12px Hind;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:1px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-position:bottom right;background-repeat:no-repeat; }.dremend-title div { font:800 35px Poppins;line-height:30px;letter-spacing:-.5px;padding-bottom:10px; }.dremend-timeline h1 { margin:0px 0px 20px 0px;font:800 20px Poppins;line-height:20px;color:var(--dremendAccent1);text-transform:uppercase;text-align:left; }.dremend-timeline h1::before { content:'';position:absolute;height:25px;width:25px;background-color:var(--dremendAccent2);background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/BVnmNrf/scanlineshorizontal2.png);border:solid 4px #f5f5f5;border-radius:100%;margin:-1px 0px 0px -67px;box-shadow:1px 1px 0px #dddddd,-1px 1px 0px #dddddd,-1px -1px 0px #dddddd,1px -1px 0px #dddddd; }.dremend-timeline h2 { margin:25px -50px 50px -50px;height:1px;background-color:#dddddd; }.dremend-timeline b { color:var(--dremendAccent2)!important; }.dremend-timeline i { color:#888888; }.dremend-timeline u { text-decoration: underline;text-underline-offset: 4px!important;text-decoration-thickness: 1px;text-decoration-color:var(--dremendAccent1);color:#888888; }.dremend-timeline a { font:bold 13px Hind;line-height:20px;text-decoration:none;color:#888888!important;transition:.3s all; }.dremend-timeline a:hover { color:var(--dremendAccent1)!important;[/newclass]
last edit on Apr 19, 2021 6:59:58 GMT by pharaoh leap
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW