Show me your panfandoms!

pronounsThey/Them
544written posts
Coyoteearned bits
offlinecurrently
Coyote
Part of the Furniture
Coyote Avatar
Like the title says, I would love to just get a feel for what currently active panfandoms there are out there! I don't have too many specifics at all, I really just wanna see what's out there right now!

My only thing of note is that I'm 100% not going to be bringing in an animanga character? I'd really like to find a site that might be a fun fit for a couple of Gravity Falls canons(none of the kid characters, I'd be pulling in a couple of adult canons). Bonus points if your site allows me to play two from the same series? Their backstories have them crossing paths a few times and I know some sites don't like that being a thing(they likely wouldn't ever interact on site obviously). That last bit's not a dealbreaker though!

I'll look at personified or spirit based sites too so long as the characters can be played! I can find face claims for them it's all gucci!

Fairly chatty community is a plus? But like...Heavy disclaimer I'm an anxious person who has trouble breaking in to new communities? I warm up but it takes a little nudging...I do try though!
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,235written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
at this, the world's end, do we cast off tomorrow~!
hey ! pretty sure you know we're around by now, but it never hurts to slide it under your doorstep anyway, right?

i'm here on behalf of phantasma, a fantasy-style animated panfandom with four different lands for you to inhabit (so all of those high fantasy characters can vibe alongside all of the typical modern day characters without anyone being majorly out of place). to bullet point this:

-- while we're obviously p animanga-heavy, you'd not be the only one pulling from outside of an anime, manga, or video game (i myself have jet from avatar in play right now, we have zuko and drizzt do'urden and lilian voss and hector rivera all in play too, so uh, yeah).

-- you'd be able to play two characters from the same series; we might take it in a lil bit of a case-by-case basis in terms of who exactly you want, depending on how often they interact, but as long as it's reasonable, it should be fine.

-- we're not a super huge community, so the chat's obviously not boppin, but honestly, i don't personally find that a bad thing just because like..... gods some of the panfans out there are massive, it's super intimidating to try to slide into + hope you don't get lost in the shuffle-

-- i'm also generally p much always down to help people with integrating into a site i'm actively involved in, so. real talk, if you come over and nudge me for help for getting yourself set up for Maximum Plot Potential (tm) and all that, i'd definitely be down to gently take you under my wing and try to nudge you in. so. yeah.

(i also generally keep a p close eye on the animated panfandom scene, so uh. i could probably tell you almost all the ones that are active right now, at least in that side of things.)

a-anyway. feel free to reach out to me either here or on the site, and even if you give us a pass, i wish you luck in finding a place to settle down for your nice things!

last edit on Jun 27, 2021 18:06:05 GMT by Kuroya

pronounsThey/Them
544written posts
Coyoteearned bits
offlinecurrently
Coyote
Part of the Furniture
Coyote Avatar
I've actually been pretty heavily eyeing Phantasma! It's one of the sites that's been on my radar so I might actually finally dip my toes in, a somewhat smaller community is actually exactly what I'd prefer, because I agree tbh jumping into an absolutely massive place is hmmmm. No thank you.

Thank you for popping in though! I might pop in and skulk around a bit!
internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,786written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.