✿ ⋮ TIR CHONAILL | mabinogi, harvest moon, rune fact

65written posts
jarearned bits
offlinecurrently
jar
jar Avatar
yumyums Avatar
Was thinking of porting over my dragon OC, but if that's not allowed I'd like to play a wizard. Like the one in Stardew Valley.
Dragons wont be available unfortunately. They will remain large powerful, mysterious beasts. Ultimate danger to the Tir Chollians. Maybe a formor with dragon-like features? I will have to sit with this idea. 

A wizard would definitely work! We will have a no class system, instead we choose our two talents -- then we get to give our own fantasy / jrpg class to our character. So in terms of that portion of the profile, I'm imagining something like this:

Talent #1

Talent #2

Fantasy Class:  Wizard, Knight, Spellsword, Scholar, Farmer etc. 

Occupation / Affiliation(s): Guilds your character may be part of & your job in Tir Chonaill. 

last edit on Jun 29, 2021 0:59:36 GMT by jar
1written post
pikoriearned bits
offlinecurrently
pikori
pikori Avatar
Omg! All of this just sounds great! The light dnd aspects, the inspirations you listed, the focus on a growing settlement and a talent system!

I've been yearning for this sort of rp again for so long this is just music to my ears.

I sent you a friend request on your discord if that works with you. If not, I'm open to any form of communication. I would just love to have a hand helping this project if you need it.

Can't wait to hear from you!

Best wishes
65written posts
jarearned bits
offlinecurrently
jar
jar Avatar
pikori Avatar
Omg! All of this just sounds great! The light dnd aspects, the inspirations you listed, the focus on a growing settlement and a talent system!

I've been yearning for this sort of rp again for so long this is just music to my ears.

I sent you a friend request on your discord if that works with you. If not, I'm open to any form of communication. I would just love to have a hand helping this project if you need it.

Can't wait to hear from you!

Best wishes
so happy you're helping with the project! 👏

65written posts
jarearned bits
offlinecurrently
jar
jar Avatar
Update: I found a coder! Currently designing the skin! Here is small sneak peak:

The homepage is pretty much finished, gonna tackle the layout inside of threads next. 

Mechanics are slowing being fleshed out. I'm walking away from dungeon master system / dnd. We decided to go with a winner takes all system. So when battling a monster, you roll the required number to defeat it. If you don't roll the correct number, you take damage. It's that simple! There will be some nuances in there, but thats the basic system. 

Crafting will go the exact same way -- trying to roll a number and if you fail, you are done with crafting for the IRL day! 

last edit on Jul 4, 2021 3:51:24 GMT by jar
aliasmiddy, midnight
pronounsShe/Her
662written posts
NIGHTBLOOMearned bits
offlinecurrently
NIGHTBLOOM
Part of the Furniture
NIGHTBLOOM Avatar
so it goes.
How have I never seen this thread before? It looks SO GOOD!! I will definitely be joining when it is done!

And I wouldn't mind helping out if I can! Tester, graphics, idk. ^^

coming soon.