✿ ⋮ TIR CHONAILL | mabinogi, harvest moon, rune fact

65written posts
jarearned bits
offlinecurrently
jar
jar Avatar
Everyone who showed interest in being a tester -- I will reach out soon! We are working hard at the mechanic kinks, making sure the fundamentals make sense. We are still looking for help/staff, so reach out if interested!

Note: There will be 5 combat talents, 5 utility talents and 5 bourg talents. 

Each person can pick up to two talents! Which mean there are about ~100 combinations -- It will be quite easy to make a unique character. Like mentioned before, after you choose your two talents YOU get to choose your jrpg class based on your imagination and tone of the character... I really want a spellsword

Lore sneak peek: DANNU. “The Harvest Goddess.” Summon Spirit of Earth. Beloved by the people of Tir Chonaill, the Harvest Goddess has been a part of the village’s culture since its very beginning. Praised as the source of the fertile soil and plentiful crops of the humble settlement, the town’s Celebration of the Harvest is held in her honor. [Most of the lore aspects are being sourced from popular anime games.]

Graphic Sneak peek: Graphics will have an old-school game ui aesthetic. I'm really making sure that the structure of the forums is intuitive while also giving each main location feel special and a big accomplishment to travel there.

Because we are emphasizing one village in the lore, characters will have to level their exploration rank by taking on quests and simply posting! Once their exploration rank is high enough, they can start exploring the wide world. 

last edit on Jul 10, 2021 17:52:29 GMT by jar
aliasjo, honey
pronounsfeminine
645written posts
offlinecurrently
honey and the forgor land
Part of the Furniture
honey and the forgor land Avatar
fed up with y'all bitches
:eye: definitely gonna keep a tab on this bc sounds right up my alley it already reminds me of the old mabinogi days when you'd sit around a campfire and some rando generous higher lever player will give you a badass claymore and you go romping on spiders in dungeons
last edit on Jul 11, 2021 7:20:31 GMT by honey and the forgor land
65written posts
jarearned bits
offlinecurrently
jar
jar Avatar
lunar Avatar
*flails* I've been stalking this for a while, and I'm so excited to see this site come to fruition!
I'm super excited too! trying to pace myself, because I definitely want to have it up and running in within one day. jiodsdj
65written posts
jarearned bits
offlinecurrently
jar
jar Avatar
honey and the forgor land Avatar
:eye: definitely gonna keep a tab on this bc sounds right up my alley it already reminds me of the old mabinogi days when you'd sit around a campfire and some rando generous higher lever player will give you a badass claymore and you go romping on spiders in dungeons

oh spiders will be slain~!
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
I haven't been on this site in a bit and the moment I saw "Tir Chonaill", An Old Story From Grandma started playing in my head and when I checked the thread itself--

asmdlkasmdlk asasdkpamsdklas!

Echoing the sentiment of a lot here, but I'm on this /so fast/ you have no idea. I'd love to help test things out in any way. This is my comfort zone for role playing and I'm bouncing in my seat ;w;
last edit on Jul 11, 2021 15:38:48 GMT by Deleted
65written posts
jarearned bits
offlinecurrently
jar
jar Avatar
ryne Avatar
I haven't been on this site in a bit and the moment I saw "Tir Chonaill", An Old Story From Grandma started playing in my head and when I checked the thread itself--

asmdlkasmdlk asasdkpamsdklas!

Echoing the sentiment of a lot here, but I'm on this /so fast/ you have no idea. I'd love to help test things out in any way. This is my comfort zone for role playing and I'm bouncing in my seat ;w;
amazzzinggg, ill make sure to alert you. super grateful for the interest!