65written posts
jarearned bits
offlinecurrently
jar
jar Avatar
fubble Avatar
sign me up pog 🥺😳
i am love the idea of academy shenanigans in tight-knit community 😳
ooo academy shenanigans~! can't wait to see that plot idea in motion. the youth of the village will be super fun to play! 

65written posts
jarearned bits
offlinecurrently
jar
jar Avatar
Ok small update, the map is mapped out. For those who are familiar with Mabinogi's Tir Chonaill, there has been slight changes to the layout -- along with new additions. The harvest goddess hill and harvest king side are housing regions. This is where the villagers will live :)

*This is subject to change*

Note: Many things will be changed from the original lore / game, but changes are made to make sure it fits an enjoyable rping experience. 

last edit on Jul 19, 2021 1:08:20 GMT by jar
pronounsegg
8written posts
fubbleearned bits
offlinecurrently
fubble
fubble Avatar
jar Avatar
Ok small update, the map is mapped out. For those who are familiar with Mabinogi's Tir Chonaill, there has been slight changes to the layout -- along with new additions. The harvest goddess hill and harvest king side are housing regions. This is where the villagers will live :)

*This is subject to change*

Note: Many things will be changed from the original lore / game, but changes are made to make sure it fits an enjoyable rping experience. 

are u by any chance going to add a horse ranch or a seamstress shop?? i dont see either of those things on the map, sadge

65written posts
jarearned bits
offlinecurrently
jar
jar Avatar
fubble Avatar
are u by any chance going to add a horse ranch or a seamstress shop?? i dont see either of those things on the map, sadge

The seamstresses/tailors will live in the general store! There won't be a particular horse ranch, but folks can bring their horses to the pasture. Each person will have a homestead in the housing region that will house their personal farm animals / pets. You can design them to your desire, with images and written description. For example: if someone wants a horse ranch / barn - they can have one on their homestead ❤️. Your homestead description (and images) will go inside of your characters "journal" which is the universal thread that will house all inventories, diary entries, developments, trackers, wanted ads, etc. These elements will be optional, but journals will also track your characters system progression as well. 
last edit on Jul 19, 2021 22:43:36 GMT by jar
the waking storm
aliasLuxu, TenebraeQueene
pronounsShe/They
306written posts
Galeforceearned bits
offlinecurrently
Galeforce
Galeforce Avatar
here be lions.
hello, i heard harvest moon and rune factory and am ALL HERE FOR IT! ;w; *grabby hands* you're giving me the rp forum of MY DREAMS! relaxed, small, cozy, community-based. dhdhjgsjsgjsglaglahka GIVE IT TO ME! ;w;
last edit on Jul 29, 2021 1:57:14 GMT by Galeforce