Tallest Tower RP [ a WIP fantasy anthro world ]

3written posts
eliwantscakeearned bits
offlinecurrently
eliwantscake
eliwantscake Avatar
Site Name: Tallest Tower RP
About the Site: Tallest Tower will be a play-by-post sandbox RPG, set in its original world of Ariet. This world of anthros will include a site lore which will contribute to sitewide plots, as well as smaller-scale group plots and plots between individuals. There will be 8 groups and 4 towns for characters to join or explore, and, as the site grows, so will the world it takes place on. 

Staff Needed: I'm seeking a full staff team of fun and dedicated individuals to help me get this site off the ground. I'd like at least one other admin (potentially two), at least five moderators, a coder, and a graphic designer. Staff will have an opportunity to help create the world of Tower, plan site events and major plots, and have the chance to play special NPCs.

Requirements: All I ask is you be active and interested in the job you'll be taking on. If you apply to be a coder, enjoy coding! If you apply to be a moderator, be excited for the site and comfortable reminding people of rules. At its core, Tower is a passion project born from 9 years of role-playing and daydreaming about making my own site. 

Google Forms Application: Here
Discord Server: Here. This is a general chat Discord for those interested in Tallest Tower. Those chosen to become staff members will be invited to join a staff only server!