pronounshe / they
1,361written posts
ullaearned bits
offlinecurrently
ulla
Administrator
ulla Avatar
in turning divine, we tangle endlessly

hello pixel people! we've received a suggestion regarding our lovely new skin, and we would like to posit the question to the community at large to better decide what changes (if any) would be best for the communal majority!

the suggestion brought to us this thread is regarding the custom user links in the profiles. classically, members have had the option to link to a coding gallery and a writing gallery; however, we are now considering the possibility of changing these. the current options are:

- change the links to one gallery and one shop
- allow for full customization of both gallery links (including title, url destination, and mini profile icon)
- allow for full customization of all four links (including "current site" and "user's posts")

whatever direction we decide to go in, we would like to make sure that we are acting in the best interest of the community! if you have any opinion whatsoever, please vote in the poll above which will be open for the next week (until january 29). if you have any idea that we have not yet considered, or simply feel strongly and would like to voice your thoughts, please feel free to discuss below!

thank you to and for your suggestions, and once again a HUGE thanks to herself for all of the amazing work that she has done in putting this new skin together!
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,495written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
onlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i fear you: your silence, your blindness. see what you want to see!
Just dropping in to add that there are certain limitations to Proboards' HTML layout templates, specifically regarding the number of loops you can use on a non-premium site. Full customization on a couple links should be perfectly doable, full customization on all links may be more difficult. While this shouldn't affect your vote in anyway - please vote for the option that you'd like to see the most, first and foremost - I'd like to disclaim that while all options are theoretically possible, we may need to fall back on a runner-up vote depending on the complexity of the coding involved.

Regardless of what is decided, I'll do my very best to accommodate, so let us know what you want to see the most! And if anyone has other suggestions for additions or changes to the new layout (though this particular thread is probably not the place for it, dsjkflkjfhd), we're all ears. Thank you all very much! <3