write a reply

looking for rp buddies

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
hello! if this isn't alright, feel free to delete!

my name's jess, use she/her pronouns and i'm thirty years old so i'm looking for writing partners who are 21 or older. i'm looking for partners who are interested in joining my friend group's private panfandom discord rp as i would love to have people to do some plots with that aren't necessarily the cup of tea of the others, or just with ships that might not be their thing.

there's currently five of us in the group with four of us doing the bulk of the roleplaying as the fifth is much busier than the rest of us. we're pretty lax and while we have some rules regarding activity, they're mostly so we don't have threads keeping channels occupied when others could be using them more actively. we have other rules that are mostly in place to keep everyone comfortable. we also don't tend to write anything nsfw as it's not anything we're interested in, so if that's a necessity to you, we're probably not a good fit.

the sorts of characters allowed are from animated mediums, as well as other sources like books. as long as it's not live action, there's a chance it's alright. we do use artwork do to the use of tupperbox we have a short list of banned things in our rules. right now, we're covering series from things like the grishaverse to marvel to dragonball z to fire emblem. our roleplay is also appless due to just being a friend group. we just have a channel where we figure out how the new character fits into the setting and get them set up.

if you're still interested, the rp involves a new world and a lot of memory loss, giving the characters a lot of room to interact with others without having to rely on their canon too much. i'm down for cross-shipping across series and am not opposed to making new characters for you, as long as i'm familiar with where they're from.

that's all i can think of right now, so if you're interest hit me up with a pm so we can chat first and i'll get back to you as soon as i can! thank you!