Intertwining Constellations

aliasNova
pronounsShe/her
159written posts
Novaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Nova
Nova Avatar

Welcome to my "graphic design is my passion" journey. I was attracted to my first home site due to the banner being absolutely beautiful, and I never thought I could do anything like it. But from using free photo editing websites starting in 2017 just to crop images, to getting photoshop for the first time in January 2022, I've recently started to try a little. I don't have any experience so they're still kind of simple, I'm just doing this for fun whenever the inspiration hits, and yeah!

aliasNova
pronounsShe/her
159written posts
Novaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Nova
Nova Avatar
A couple ads made for a site I currently run!

I first tried to put the words above her head, but I didn't like how that looked so in came fiddling with putting the text slightly behind Ms. Miku.

Source image by 钉子

I like how the colors came out...I still don't know or remember how I did so tho. It was very convenient squeezing the text at the top so that it fit the image lines

Source image by @evl_1230
aliasNova
pronounsShe/her
159written posts
Novaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Nova
Nova Avatar
My current Pixel set! Which I rarely have green aesthetics, but I liked the hover too much so I ran with it

I like the coloring I did for the face, a little rosier ^^

Source image by Say HANa

I liked the :I face

Source image by Ellase

My first proper signature! The roleplay sites I used to be on never had them so I didn't see them very often. I almost deleted my name cuz I got embarrassed but stuck with it since, pun, Novarain ehe

Source image by MORI森

last edit on May 7, 2022 1:45:11 GMT by Nova
aliasNova
pronounsShe/her
159written posts
Novaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Nova
Nova Avatar
Returning with some old graphics that were just lying around catching dust ^^;

My very first ad made in photoshop! Made for an old prototype site. I had never done a gif overlay before and went o.o that it actually worked.

Source image by 言见见

Similar deal about overlaying. Lowkey getting ready to buy a pixel ad back when I had like 0 bits.

Source image by zi13591

A more recent one, made about last month. I had taken a break in making graphics and this was the first one made after a while and I felt like I was losing my marbles for a bit trying to relearn.

Source image by 雷夜