searching for a little something new

pronounsshe/they
51written posts
lilacearned bits
offlinecurrently
lilac
lilac Avatar
let's search for that comforting voice, you and I
Hello hello! I've never done one of these before, so I'm not sure if it will bear fruit or not, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to give it a try! I'm returning from a semi-hiatus and want to give forum RP another shot. Please feel free to suggest anything you think might be of interest to me! Hopefully, the information will be useful in determining what I might be into. In terms of activity level, I'm usually a moderately active to active poster, and I try not to have really long turnarounds. I look forward to seeing any offerings and your lovely sites! ♡

I'm open to both fandom and original forums.

definitely:

- magical girls/boys
- low fantasy
- superpowers/heroes, with more of a focus on character-building than level grinding
- romance/soulmates

maybe:

- panfandoms
- slice of life
- sci-fi

pass:

- high fantasy
- straight-up horror (some dark elements are okay)
- dystopian
- historical settings (no technology is a hard pass)
last edit on May 12, 2022 5:32:31 GMT by lilac
the chalk prince
aliasecho
pronounsthey / them
914written posts
citrinitasearned bits
offlinecurrently
citrinitas
Part of the Furniture
citrinitas Avatar
i still fall for you like suns do for skies.
you could try weeping omens

we are a original animanga rp site set in the modern, fictional urban city of san llorona but with a twist. vampires, witches, and werewolves hide among human society, hiding their true nature. we are not a combat-heavy site, though if people wish to engage in combat that is their prerogative, and our threat level system is purely for aesthetics. 

if you're looking for powers, we have "powers" for witches that are tailored specifically to that individual witch. here's an excerpt of our lore for our witches:

"Witches are humans who have access to magic, being able to use and manipulate it. A pact may be made when an individual with these traits undergo an intense experience which serves as a catalyst for a pact to awaken. These pacts are a result of an exchange: the individual will receive a gift -- a passive ability that is based off of their innate desire, known as Sacramentum. Once the pact is complete, the human may then become a witch with a brand mark that reflects their pact and their Patron Demon. Each pact and its Sacramentum has its own specialty corresponding to their demon and their own nature."

we've recently introduced a magic spells system for our one year anniversary too, so witches have been beefed up.

last edit on May 12, 2022 6:45:53 GMT by citrinitas
aliasAsu
pronounsshe/her/hers
377written posts
Asuearned bits
offlinecurrently
Asu
Asu Avatar
With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world.
If you want something casual that combines sci-fi elements with entertainment, Luminary is pretty casual and focused on character over grinding! Definitely a lot of opportunity for romance, and we're flexible enough where though we do have species listed in our guidebook, you can make anything you want (we have plenty of member-written species in our guidebook!).

We're an original animanga scifi entertainment RP, set on the lunar city of Artemis in the year 2222. Aliens are no novelty, and the entertainment industry has brought everyone together. We feature an optional fame rating system and we're pretty active and member-driven.

If you want a taste, we had done a preview season in December, with some quick information on the site here!