"The Locked Tomb" roleplay forum

1written post
jordanembersearned bits
offlinecurrently
jordanembers
jordanembers Avatar
Inez Avatar

Looking for an awesome new team!

Hello, this is Inez here to say that I am moving from an Interest Check to a Site created and Staff search; this means I am looking for new team members for my The Locked Tomb based roleplay forum. I currently have me, myself and I. I will be looking for two to three more members of the team, 2 global moderators and perhaps an advertising and NPC/Event moderator. Before I ask you to consider the helping on this endeavor, a bit about myself for those who do not know me [so you can see if we'd mesh well on a team]. I am Inez, 25F, she/her. I have been roleplaying for over thirteen years, and have extensive roleplay and staffing experience myself. I also code and do graphics. By no means am I an expert in any one area, but the one thing I do not lack is the passion and drive for writing and creating/crafting a community! Now onto the site!

ONE FLESH ONE END is a roleplay forum based on the novels of "The Locked Tomb" sieres written by Tamsyn Muir.

~~Key Elements~~

Timeframe of series: Still up in the air as of current.

Setting: The Locked Tomb series by Tamsyn Muir is a Science Fantasy Genre-Busting series which takes place in the far-future centered on the Empire of the Nine Houses, a galaxy-spanning empire of necromancy. The Nine Houses revolve around their Emperor and God, who brought his Houses back from death in the Resurrection 10,000 years ago. The Nine Houses of God's domain are varied and rich in history, filled with dark necromancies and powerful lineages, and constantly jockey for political favor.

Characters: Currently in debate between if we would like a canon or an AU OC universe. I believe the best option is the latter but we will see with discussions.

The Forum: The forum would be hosted on JCink, and would be Jcink Premium and thus would be 18+ rating due to the nature of the RP. The application process would be simple, but engaging.

Plot and Story Development: The biggest part that I as a staff member always strives for is an engaging and player-driven story. While the staff team will set out the basic setting, a small introductory tale and events, it is completely, and I mean completely up to the players and the characters involved in Plot-specific threads how the story will progress, shape and form. While staff may moderate the threads, we will not limit or steer the player characters towards the goals we want, as well allow the story to play out according to the characters and the IC events.

Group/Player Hosted Events: Staff can not host plots every day, nor every week. But the sun doesn't just stop spinning. Staff will allow members to NPC and host their own plots that have just as much planet-wide and system-wide implications as the main plot threads. They will be able to receive and give out rewards for these events too. While staff will need to approve and chat some about it, we want the creative development to be shared between everyone - not just the staff.

What I am looking for in Staff: First and foremost, I would like a Global Moderator, an individual to aid in the approval process and moderation of the forum itself; and to assist with the NPCing of certain characters to help advance the plot and to NPC when other characters need certain people for an idea or story. Lastly but not least - Advertising moderator to help get the site name and word out there.

Site Examples:

IF INTERESTED PLEASE REACH OUT TO ME ON DISCORD!
iSharps#2004

Is this site going to be stat based or more casual?