write a reply

Espercove Ad & Button

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Hi there, Pixel Perfect – hope everyone is doing okay. I need someone to make a 400x400 ad and an 88x31 button for my site Espercove using these photos as reference images. I’ll let the designer pick whichever is easier for them to make into the ad and the button. If someone would make them for me, they would definitely have my gratitude!
local boogeyman
aliasbex, jeepers cats
pronounsshe/any
721written posts
sister ghoulearned bits
onlinecurrently
sister ghoul
Part of the Furniture
sister ghoul Avatar
they pull the axe out your face and say "was it the boogeyman?"
@yumyums if you decide to use them, no need to credit me, idgaf lmao

i wasn't sure how like, crazy you wanted me to go, so i went pretty.....generic? with them? if i need to fix them or whatever, i can probably do that. the second ad is also a little bit wider than 400, but i realized that a little too late and i was a little too....lazy to go back and redo everything just to resize it if i'm gonna be honest lmao

ad 1, ad 2

aff 1, aff 2

anyway, i hope you like them. if you don't, pretend you do and ask someone else LMAO

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
sister ghoul Avatar
@yumyums if you decide to use them, no need to credit me, idgaf lmao

i wasn't sure how like, crazy you wanted me to go, so i went pretty.....generic? with them? if i need to fix them or whatever, i can probably do that. the second ad is also a little bit wider than 400, but i realized that a little too late and i was a little too....lazy to go back and redo everything just to resize it if i'm gonna be honest lmao

ad 1, ad 2

aff 1, aff 2

anyway, i hope you like them. if you don't, pretend you do and ask someone else LMAO

I love these! Definitely using 'em.