write a reply

SEARCHING FOR A DND SITE

1written post
geminiiearned bits
offlinecurrently
geminii
geminii Avatar
Hello, I'm currently on the search for a Dungeons And Dragons roleplay, if anyone has anything they'd like to toss at me!

I'm an active writer, who has been in the RP game for fifteen years at this point (I believe anyway, I haven't actually done the math on it, but it's been a LONG time). I tend to write posts that are between two hundred and eight hundred words, depending on how much I have to work with. I was in a DND campaign but had to leave it due to schedule conflicts, so I have a couple of characters collecting dust that I would love to become more acquainted with.

My preferences are that it must have a discord server as well since that's usually how I communicate throughout the day (especially while at work since I'm limited to my phone only while there). I would LOVE if the site allowed Kenus as playable characters, but it isn't fully necessary! I don't really have a preference for the host of the site, although I am far more familiar with JCINK and similar forum structures than I am with Proboards at this point.

I will say that I am a bit picky about layouts, but ultimately it isn't massively important.

I'm interested to see if there's anything out there in this genre!
aliasAsu
pronounsshe/her/hers
377written posts
Asuearned bits
offlinecurrently
Asu
Asu Avatar
With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world.
Hi Gemini! I'm not currently on this site, but I had joined it for a little bit a couple years ago and it still looks active:

tpk.jcink.net/

I thought the system was pretty impressive, and that there was a lot of freedom.