write a reply

up up down down left right a b x

aliasCC, Cheat
8written posts
Cheatcodeearned bits
offlinecurrently
Cheatcode
Cheatcode Avatar
yes i did a pun out of my name bite me lmaoaoa.

jokes aside, hello! i'm cheatcode; i got my name when i was in 3rd grade. overheard some kids talking about cheatcodes and i thought it sounded like a cool word, so that's what i went by ever since :DDDDDD cringe nicknames (or what i thought was cringe at my kidself imagination) included codename cheatcode and guardian of cheatcodes.

i've been in the rp scene for a good 9 years now, but here's the kicker: i'm a beginner to forum rp... kinda for the majority of my rp life i've been doing chat rps, mainly 1-on-1 and group chats in the likes of skype for the longest, followed by recently discord (hooray for getting my main acc hacked along the way). of course i have dabbled in other chat services, but we shan't talk about that lol. i've been in the forum rp scene for a good 2 months and honestly??? kinda prefer it more than chat.

other than that, my main hobbies aside from rp include gaming, reading, practicing coding, and working out! i enjoy meeting and befriending new people be warned, once we're friends i will be spamming you with obscure memes daily so i hope we get along and have a good time! <333