write a reply

⌒°(❛ᴗ❛)°⌒

pronounsshe/her
30written posts
gittyearned bits
offlinecurrently
gitty
gitty Avatar
hello! i'm gitty, also known as bats and eaten throughout my fourteen (??) years of rping! i'm really bad at keeping up with resource sites but this time, this time guys, it'll be different, i swear. 

i'm a big fan of science fiction, gothic horror and unorthodox genres/themes. give me the complicated, sink-your-teeth-into stuff, the bolder the better. i'm active both in animanga and rl rp so you might have seen me in different places at a time, feel free to holla at me anytime! 

in my daily life i work at a university and as a copywriter, but i am working on a few interactive fiction pieces on the side so talking about writing, especially alternative styles of writing is my jam. i'm based in the UK and god damn what does everyone else mention in intros i have no idea --

anime-wise i'm super old school and haven't caught up with anything in the past 3424 years. my favourites include saiyuki, prince of tennis (i know, i know), psycho pass, jojo and zankyou no terror. if you have any recommendations just let me know! it's great to be here with everyone!

last edit on Jul 19, 2018 14:32:21 GMT by gitty
born too slow