Quick Interest Checks

pronounsThey/Them
544written posts
Coyoteearned bits
offlinecurrently
Coyote
Part of the Furniture
Coyote Avatar
A warrior cats esque site that's high fantasy/DND inspired.

- Would be relaxed, no wc/activity requirements (except MAYBE light ones for high ranks?)
- Cats can have different classes like: bards, barbarian, wizard, rogue, etc. Very DND like.
- Cats are functionally still CATS but operate more on a Zootopia style of anthropomorphic behavior: can at least sort of stank bipedal, paws can be used like hands, can wield weapons and use tools, wear armor and clothing, build shelters.
- Classic four clan faction system, except each 'clan' is instead a kingdom with the leader being given 9 lives by starclan still. Functionally the same as clan heiarchy but perhaps with some additional ranks.
- Very medieval vibe, but maybe give it some steampunky flair because aesthetic.

This is what I got so far but I'm curious if this is an idea people would go for? I've been wanting a warrior cats to that's got some SPICE to it, and I feel like there's potential in the genre that I've never seen explored!
last edit on Apr 15, 2020 15:43:50 GMT by Coyote
Elemental Enthusiast
aliasMari
pronounsthey/them
981written posts
Mariearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mari
Part of the Furniture
Mari Avatar
eternally tired
Coyote Avatar

- Would be relaxed, no wc/activity requirements (except MAYBE light ones for high ranks?)
- Cats can have different classes like: bards, barbarian, wizard, rogue, etc. Very DND like.
- Cats are functionally still CATS but operate more on a Zootopia style of anthropomorphic behavior: can at least sort of stank bipedal, paws can be used like hands, can wield weapons and use tools, wear armor and clothing, build shelters.
- Classic four clan faction system, except each 'clan' is instead a kingdom with the leader being given 9 lives by starclan still. Functionally the same as clan heiarchy but perhaps with some additional ranks.
- Very medieval vibe, but maybe give it some steampunky flair because aesthetic.

This is what I got so far but I'm curious if this is an idea people would go for? I've been wanting a warrior cats to that's got some SPICE to it, and I feel like there's potential in the genre that I've never seen explored!

WARRIOR CATS AND D&D?? COUNT ME IN 👀
last edit on Apr 15, 2020 17:23:58 GMT by Mari
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,235written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
at this, the world's end, do we cast off tomorrow~!
i've been kind of toying with the idea of a fairly private (or at least fairly low key and laidback) pokemon site set in the ransei region from conquest where people can play as warlords (think like the purebloods from hp) or normal warriors (aka ransei natives that aren't from a warlord family) or foreigners. no stats, no move limits, no rares, legendaries eventually obtainable, evolutions are based on increasing your friendship rank level with your pokemon, megas can be permanent but are locked to the type / pokemon you have an affinity for, mod threads can actually be entirely run by members rather than staff. modern day setting, no largescale site plot, you can go about your life or maybe go do a thing where you can challenge the main warlord family like a gym for "increasing your esteem" to increase your party size limit and unlock legendaries (idk it's kind of rough), heck i'm even toying with allowing pokemon canons to be playable provided they're adapted (aka conquest characters are reimagined to modern adaptations and everyone else is either reworked into being a ransei native or has to have a reason to go to ransei) and having an expanded site canon list for all those warlord families like it's got up in here-

basically i just have a violent need to revisit pokemon but i also don't have the energy to bother with anything super complicated or intense don't judge me for my sins

77written posts
offlinecurrently
Billz billz billz
Billz billz billz Avatar
got my money on my mind and my mind on my money
My craving for a heavy sci-fi pokemon universe has been flairing up like crazy. The kind with loads of cloning, augmentations, robots and ai. So there def will be pokemorphs and they will be horrible.
pronounsShe/Her
185written posts
❀ Veeearned bits
offlinecurrently
❀ Vee
❀ Vee Avatar
I grew a flower that can’t be bloomed in a dream that can’t come true
I am in the works of making a High School and Slice of Life RP set in the Present day in a fictional island based on South Korea with a twist... I want all the elements of a real life RP like entertainment world, high school, day-to-day life...

Slightly based on the K Dramas we all watch... The usual high school cliques would be there and so would the elite members of the school who are sons and daughters of the Chaebols trying to learn their business as well as new subjects, and even idols who are juggling with their careers and school ...

It will be in jcink, and not a Premium site, and thus no mature content will be allowed .. I want it to be open to all..

It is a real life face claims, and since it is based in South Korea, the ethnicity will matter

It will be a plot and member driven site, the staff would add in a few events or so to make the RP-ing fun..

Those who are interested to join me please DM here or on Discord : sylvia#4741
last edit on Apr 30, 2020 9:29:42 GMT by ❀ Vee
FUNK & SOUL

In search of staff for F&S, Please DM me here or on Discord bangtantraash#4741
pronounshe/him
86written posts
cryptidearned bits
offlinecurrently
cryptid
cryptid Avatar
kweh?
Coyote Avatar

!!!! i was working on something remarkably like this a while back, but i thought it was too niche, but maybe i'll start working on it again if people would actually be interested,,,,,
7written posts
bateearned bits
offlinecurrently
bate
bate Avatar
maybe something ALTA/LoK inspired? i'm an original lore type of nut so it'll have no ties to the series in terms of the canon timeline and some of the lore. what i'd want to do is go off from the anti-bending arc because boy howdy does that sound dope? i might also add some sort of anarchist bending group that wish to overthrow the idea of bending being governed and instead should be a free for all.

iunno, something like that. i might elaborate in a separate thread if this garners enough interest.
aliasNoodle, Longboi
pronounsHe/they
118written posts
Danger Noodleearned bits
offlinecurrently
Danger Noodle
Danger Noodle Avatar

A dark animanga pokemon rp set in an original island-based region, with hybrid breeding capabilities, original unique designed pokemon variants, alternate colored pokemon other than shinies, and new pokemon inspired from open-source fangames.

last edit on May 27, 2020 12:56:57 GMT by Danger Noodle
61written posts
erbalearned bits
offlinecurrently
erbal
erbal Avatar
Just wanted to see if people were interested if they are I will make a full interest check but in general the premise of the site is a Fantasy roleplay set in a Bronze age/Age of heroes esc time period. It would focus on what is referred to as The Known World, there would be six playable races with each one having three variants. (I have them made and will give full details on them in a full interest check.) For reference there would not only be magic, but also the uses of spirit (Qi, or Chakra essentially), and for site plot, it would mostly be driven by players and their characters combined with site events. One of the main draws to the story would be The Sprantic Games, Think fantasy Olympics.

The Sprantic games would be an annual event on the site, but to get there people would qualify by participating in lower league games that happen through the year, basically meaning that one of the largest parts of rp on the site would be participating in Arena Games, usually of fantastic proportions such as full-on naval battles, races through changing landscapes, and even one-on-one combat atop pillars.

THe entire site would be Original Content, I'm making a map with a program, and an artist is even drawing concept art of the races so people can really see what these unique species are like and how they are differentiated between their variants.
last edit on Jun 4, 2020 5:50:47 GMT by erbal
aliasNoodle, Longboi
pronounsHe/they
118written posts
Danger Noodleearned bits
offlinecurrently
Danger Noodle
Danger Noodle Avatar

Just gonna put a quick unofficial interest check here before I make an official check just to see if anyone would be interested.

Legend of Zelda RP set in Breath of the Wild, with Ganon revived and in theoretically "won", where Link and Zelda have to fight back for the throne while dealing with a borderline tyrannical government implemented by the evil King. This means yes there will be limited canon positions, but there will be lots of room for OCs to do stuff and sandbox elements because what's breath of the wild without a sandbox?

Likely will be a ProBoards site, with a 3/1/3 setting because I'm picky about premade JCink skins.
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
laying awake in bed at night and thinking about making a fantasy role play site that runs on a hacked version of d&d 5e or pbta. you get the drill: races, classes, gathering and crafting, questing, dungeons, interplanar travel, fireballs in your face, factions vying for power, guilds hoping to make a name for themselves, blah, blah, blah.

isekai twist, anyone? vrmmorpg or something akin to grimgar of fantasy and ash, log horizon, san junipero, and/or soma.

i miss it, man.
last edit on Jun 12, 2020 5:19:19 GMT by Deleted
pronounsShe
626written posts
Gingerearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ginger
Part of the Furniture
Ginger Avatar
I'm watching Infinite Dendrogam and now I want a Medieval Pokemon roleplay with elements taken from infinite Dendrogam.

Where Pokemon trainers are actually VR players who get a Pokemon bonded to them. And the players are known as Arceus chosen. Their Pokemon evolve unique to that character and that character's choices in the rp.

Then NPCs can be humans, Pokemon, legendaries... All following the Pokemon Dungeon and various Medieval video game systems of leveling up.. effecting the world. Etc etc. Note: Npc are actually characters just the chosen see them as game characters. It could be a special class to rp them.

So anyone interested?
last edit on Jun 13, 2020 1:58:01 GMT by Ginger