Quick Interest Checks

aliasnoire
pronounsshe/they
12written posts
revenoireearned bits
offlinecurrently
revenoire
revenoire Avatar
Is there any interest in a sci-fi concept with an optional combat system? The setting is a large ship that has been invaded by strange creatures that ship residents have to repel. Overall inspiration is from honkai: star rail and face claims will be animanga.
28written posts
geminiearned bits
offlinecurrently
gemini
gemini Avatar
Dungeon Crawling site idea.

Idea is that the world is just one giant dungeon. There are several different layers to the dungeon and different races. Main aspect of the plot will be various camps fighting for land and control in the dungeon. There will be a stat and magic system but I feel like missions and stuff wouldn't be too big of a thing on the site. In past it just seems like these are speedbumps for members and they all feel pretty plain and boring.

Would like to see a system in place that reflects the site's history and actions of members. Maybe if certain groups get more influence and power they take over certain boards and make it more difficult for others to venture around the dungeon.
aliasInez
pronounsShe/Her
100written posts
Inezearned bits
offlinecurrently
Inez
Inez Avatar
Add me on Discord: Ikutama
NIGHTBLOOM Avatar
harrow Avatar
slice of life or very low-stakes plot site set on a space station, like star trek deep space nine or the like. freedom in character creation, as all sorts of alien races stop by the station. easy integration for new members without feeling like there's an entire set of site lore to "catch up" on to get involved. just fun times with characters makin it work out in space.
hnnnggg I've always wanted to make something like this and have had it in the works for a long time... Lack of help with it has put it on the back burner though. But I reeeeally want this too...

I would definitely lend my experience and hands to helping and staffing this if you all wanted this to move forward. I am a work horse and this idea has also been something on my mind for ages! Feel free to reach out to me if this does have any traction.
ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴀɴ ᴀᴅᴍɪɴ ᴏɴ

ᴀ ʜᴀᴅᴇꜱ-ɪɴꜱᴘɪʀᴇᴅ ɢʀᴇᴇᴋ ᴍʏᴛʜᴏʟᴏɢʏ ʀᴘ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ
ʟꜰ ꜱᴛᴀꜰꜰ ᴛᴇᴀᴍ, ᴀᴅᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ᴅɪꜱᴄᴏʀᴅ
local boogeyman
aliasbex, jeepers cats
pronounsshe/any
721written posts
sister ghoulearned bits
offlinecurrently
sister ghoul
Part of the Furniture
sister ghoul Avatar
they pull the axe out your face and say "was it the boogeyman?"
Inez Avatar
NIGHTBLOOM Avatar
hnnnggg I've always wanted to make something like this and have had it in the works for a long time... Lack of help with it has put it on the back burner though. But I reeeeally want this too...
I would definitely lend my experience and hands to helping and staffing this if you all wanted this to move forward. I am a work horse and this idea has also been something on my mind for ages! Feel free to reach out to me if this does have any traction.

Let me play anime gul dukat and I’ll do whatever you want me to do lmao

aliasInez
pronounsShe/Her
100written posts
Inezearned bits
offlinecurrently
Inez
Inez Avatar
Add me on Discord: Ikutama
sister ghoul Avatar
Inez Avatar
Let's get to skinning case I need Anime Gul Dukat in my life rn.
ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴀɴ ᴀᴅᴍɪɴ ᴏɴ

ᴀ ʜᴀᴅᴇꜱ-ɪɴꜱᴘɪʀᴇᴅ ɢʀᴇᴇᴋ ᴍʏᴛʜᴏʟᴏɢʏ ʀᴘ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ
ʟꜰ ꜱᴛᴀꜰꜰ ᴛᴇᴀᴍ, ᴀᴅᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ᴅɪꜱᴄᴏʀᴅ
local boogeyman
aliasbex, jeepers cats
pronounsshe/any
721written posts
sister ghoulearned bits
offlinecurrently
sister ghoul
Part of the Furniture
sister ghoul Avatar
they pull the axe out your face and say "was it the boogeyman?"
Inez Avatar
sister ghoul Avatar
Let's get to skinning case I need Anime Gul Dukat in my life rn.

aliasevelyn
pronounsshe / her
33written posts
lavellanearned bits
offlinecurrently
lavellan
lavellan Avatar
a d&d inspired roleplay. very customizable races and classes, set in a destroyed world that was once the battlefield of gods. the map is made of floating islands, and seasons are caused by two gods battling.

my fiance and I just came up with the concept yesterday and are gonna flesh it out a bit more, but I wanted to see if there was any interest in a d&d inspired site
the waking storm
aliasLuxu, TenebraeQueene
pronounsShe/They
311written posts
Galeforceearned bits
offlinecurrently
Galeforce
Galeforce Avatar
here be lions.
that makes me think of a kinda mix between elden ring and xenoblade 1. that's an interesting concept! i like it! can't wait to hear more!

last edit on Jun 8, 2023 16:13:48 GMT by Galeforce
stultifera navis
aliasnines
pronounsshe/her
535written posts
ninelieearned bits
offlinecurrently
ninelie
Part of the Furniture
ninelie Avatar
VOLITION [Medium: Success]
a steampunk/roaring 20s/prohibition era/jazz age/avant-garde roleplay with the following features:

• takes place in a fictional world (but draws parallels from our own)
  • a simplified/restrictive magic system
  • site plot focuses around one large metropolis and its inner workings & intricacies, but players have the option to go continental
  • old empirical traditions meets new-world revolutionists
  • themes touching on the peaks and pitfalls of industralism and capitalism
  • old money vs new money, pauper vs prince
  • mafioso. that is all.
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
ninelie Avatar
a steampunk/roaring 20s/prohibition era/jazz age/avant-garde roleplay with the following features:

• takes place in a fictional world (but draws parallels from our own)
  • a simplified/restrictive magic system
  • site plot focuses around one large metropolis and its inner workings & intricacies, but players have the option to go continental
  • old empirical traditions meets new-world revolutionists
  • themes touching on the peaks and pitfalls of industralism and capitalism
  • old money vs new money, pauper vs prince
  • mafioso. that is all.

Totes down for this!
pronounsHe/Him/His
1,094written posts
lightearned bits
offlinecurrently
light
Part of the Furniture
light Avatar
revenoire Avatar
Is there any interest in a sci-fi concept with an optional combat system? The setting is a large ship that has been invaded by strange creatures that ship residents have to repel. Overall inspiration is from honkai: star rail and face claims will be animanga.

i like the idea, but the setting sounds more like an event.
but i see the vision and wym, could be a fun lil story arc to start the site off. something with a cowboy bebop/edens zero/honkai star rail inspired scifi site would b fun. i haven't played honkai yet ( soonTM ) but i do miss modern sites. out with the old, in with the new.