the eldritch truth
pronounsHe/Him
1,083written posts
Phantasmearned bits
offlinecurrently
Phantasm
Part of the Furniture
Phantasm Avatar
Not really a huge fan of online games, I just really, really love games with unlock-able progression stuff. (I like RPs with light systems too, cause of that I guess.)

I've dumped tons of hours into singleplayer rpgs like Skyrim, but recently I keep coming back to games with tons of mod potential - Rimworld, Bethesda games, and all the Paradox games. I've been wanting to make mods for a long time, and now that I'm learning how to code tons of different things - Java, XML, CSS, HTML, and more - it's looking like I might be able to!

Off topic, but coding skins is actually super gratifying imo. feelsgoodman
352written posts
vonearned bits
offlinecurrently
von
von Avatar
DRAGON NEST ANYONE?
DRAGON NEST

LITERALLY THE BEST ACTION MMO WITH THE MOST FAST-PACE GAMEPLAY EVER
NEWER GEN ONLINE GAMES CANT RELATE

but also srsly, if there's just another online game that's as fastpace as DN, i would so be all over it. I'm a huge fan of PvP and using iFrames to right timing.
aliasmori, manon, saki
pronounsshe / her
616written posts
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒earned bits
offlinecurrently
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒
Part of the Furniture
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒 Avatar
i know you see yourself as a fighter. well, i see myself as one, too.

i wouldn't really consider it an online game, but after getting off of the LINE version and forgetting about it for x amount of years, cookie run owns my ass once more. there is just something about their cute designs, i can't give them up. ugh... they got me good, man. they got me good.

pronounshe/him
4written posts
tiny pupearned bits
offlinecurrently
tiny pup
tiny pup Avatar
I have a love/hate relationship with World of Warcraft... I hadn't played in a couple days and I played some today before finding myself too frustrated to keep playing. 

That said, Overwatch is my other go-to. It's the only game I play with my girlfriend and I usually play more of it around the events, but we've been back to it lately. 
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
seconding everything von said about dragon nest!!

i still do endgame raids in guild wars 2 but anet hasn't released a new raid wing in like a year so fuck me i guess? 😒😒😒 and granblue fantasy is playable in a browser so i'm going to include it too.
last edit on Sept 9, 2018 5:18:08 GMT by Deleted
Army-Crushing Star
pronounsSey/Sem
274written posts
Benetnaschearned bits
offlinecurrently
Benetnasch
Benetnasch Avatar
All my attempts to rp end in failure, so now I'm a solo act.
I didn't think I had one, but it's osu. First started playing over 6 years ago, iirc. Now I just play very sporadically, but lately I've been feeling like I'm getting back in the swing of things.
local boogeyman
aliasbex, jeepers cats
pronounsshe/any
718written posts
spooky johnsonearned bits
offlinecurrently
spooky johnson
Part of the Furniture
spooky johnson Avatar
they pull the axe out your face and say "was it the boogeyman?"
it's not so much that they're games that i keep going back to, it's just that i play the same 5 games over and over again

overwatch, 7 days to die, dead by daylight, every single fallout and elder scrolls game ever
last edit on Sept 26, 2018 18:34:41 GMT by spooky johnson

write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW