pronounsany can do
5written posts
just veroearned bits
offlinecurrently
just vero
just vero Avatar
fly away, fly away, fly away
I'M REALLY BAD AT INTRODUCTIONS but hello, my name is vero and i'm sixteen years old living in the philippines! i don't remember who long i've been in roleplay really but one of my first platforms are facebook and tumblr! i'm currently rping in forums and discord as of the moment hehe

i'm mostly a chill person who really loves animanga and kpop, along with studying mathematics and robotics programming. you can ask me for help even if i'm struggling but heyyyy, math isn't easy in the first place fingerguns i also do graphics work using photoshop and also write in my free time.

i join a lot of forum rps but don't interact much as i'm a bit shy to dropping into people's plotters but i'm trying my best to be confident!! it's very nice too meet you all and have a good day, i hope to interacting with y'all

352written posts
vonearned bits
offlinecurrently
von
von Avatar
hey my fellow country man /sobs tears of patriotism/ im currently studying programming for BSCS so we could atleast talk partially about programming (althoi doubt im as advanced as you) but also K P O P.

Who are ur biases? < 3
last edit on Jul 23, 2018 7:33:35 GMT by von
pronounsany can do
5written posts
just veroearned bits
offlinecurrently
just vero
just vero Avatar
fly away, fly away, fly away
:eyes: hello there my fellow countryman ;u; aaaaaaaa im currently practicing coding as of the moment, which are more of the basics since i almost forgot them on grade 8 sob as well as the logic blocks in robotics! and yus kpop 

i rlly have a lot of biases but to give a few jhope is one for bts, irene for red velvet, xiumin for exo, and yugyeom for got7 <3 

352written posts
vonearned bits
offlinecurrently
von
von Avatar
just vero Avatar
:eyes: hello there my fellow countryman ;u; aaaaaaaa im currently practicing coding as of the moment, which are more of the basics since i almost forgot them on grade 8 sob as well as the logic blocks in robotics! and yus kpop 

i rlly have a lot of biases but to give a few jhope is one for bts, irene for red velvet, xiumin for exo, and yugyeom for got7 <3 

niceeeee :> :> :>

i think im falling in love with rv too but it's for wendy bc i always love vocal lines. And my BTS bias is Jimin bc his dance style fits my tastes more

p.s. also I do a lot of web coding so feel free to hmu and if u want tips i can give u some ahh <3 one can never have too many kin in discord so feel free to add me on discord x)
last edit on Jul 23, 2018 8:32:29 GMT by von