Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] submissionaccepted
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

Thank you for submitting to Pixel Perfect's directory. Your submission has been accepted. Members are free to bump every 7 days. Enjoy!

last edit on May 8, 2020 21:48:16 GMT by Kitten4u
540written posts
Sharpearned bits
offlinecurrently
Sharp
Part of the Furniture
Sharp Avatar
I like big fonts and I cannot lie
Hoo boy sorry about the delay to all those who requested affiliation with animangads in the past month, i've been pretty busy. I tossed each of the affiliation codes we had on the board for now and later i'll go back and resubmit to have your boards put our button on at a later date if you happened to take it down during the delay.

Animangads is still up and running, and we have a strong affiliate network with some of the most popular animanga sites around to draw in guests to your site. Its a pretty okay way to see lots of advertisements at once if you are looking around too ^_-
last edit on Jan 9, 2019 3:55:43 GMT by Sharp
540written posts
Sharpearned bits
offlinecurrently
Sharp
Part of the Furniture
Sharp Avatar
We are still up and running, some inactive affiliates have been removed so now is a good time for sites looking for some prime real estate. We consistently get about 40-50 visitors a day (although some are probably bots).
last edit on Jun 29, 2019 21:42:17 GMT by Sharp
540written posts
Sharpearned bits
offlinecurrently
Sharp
Part of the Furniture
Sharp Avatar
Sharp Avatar
Animangads now features an additional 5 ads per page, meaning your ads will stay on the front page for a longer period of time and our viewers won't have to click around as much!

I've rolled this back because I know it takes quite awhile for ads to fall off the front page with 20 posts, and some want to update their ads more often.
540written posts
Sharpearned bits
offlinecurrently
Sharp
Part of the Furniture
Sharp Avatar
Hey there, sorry to anyone who was left waiting on animangads affiliate board over the past few months, things are back up in shape (if your site was still active and you requested it was added). Also looking for a +1 to help with keeping affiliates up to date from time to time, pm me if you are interested in helping.
540written posts
Sharpearned bits
offlinecurrently
Sharp
Part of the Furniture
Sharp Avatar
Proboards search is terrible, but I have added member accounts to animangads with tag names on them for things like jcink, proboards, fantasy, fandom, panfandom, and whatnot.

I added at least the forum software tag to the last ad of each affiliate on the site. I will also do this with new affiliates going forward (but I encourage tagging your ads yourself, I will only do what I can see at surface so I won't tag things like if you have no word count). If a site is not an affiliate it will be up to the advertiser to do it.

To search by software type @jcink @proboards or @forumotion into the search bar at the top of the ads page. Other listed tags are on the top of the page as well.

Tumblr would be better suited to handle the desired effect the community is after. Proboards search engines are so bad and I can't garuntee your sites will show up in the results even with the tags, but I hope that it will help somewhat. Animangads will mostly remain a place to see active sites really fast for the most part.
last edit on May 23, 2020 2:46:20 GMT by Sharp
540written posts
Sharpearned bits
offlinecurrently
Sharp
Part of the Furniture
Sharp Avatar
Hey, recently I was asked about mixed face claim sites on Animangads. I’ve been allowing them to post ads generally as long as illustrated faces are an option. I will update the site header soon to clarify that and ask MFC sites to start designating they are mixed in their title.
540written posts
Sharpearned bits
offlinecurrently
Sharp
Part of the Furniture
Sharp Avatar
I apologize to those who requested affiliation to Animangads in the past few months that I did not get to.

As of today, Animangads will no longer host affiliates with non-resource sites. For sites that were affiliated with us, feel free to take down our button and thank you for partnering with us. The advertising section of the site will remain around for those who wish to use it and view its contents, but I can no longer commit to maintaining it and didn't have luck with recruiting a suitable replacement.