more heple

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
im actually going to scream and maybe dig a hole into my face bc i cant get proboards to fucking cooperate w/me. i just wanted to code a simple gallery template and instead im getting ass fucked with the business end of an exacto knife. here's what this is SUPPOSED TO LOOK LIKE:

here's what it be LOOKING LIKE:

I KNOW ITS MY FAULT. I AM NOT GOOD W/PROBOARDS CONVERSIONS. FRANKLY THEY SCARE ME AND ALSO MAKE ME VERY ANGRY AND CONFUSED. WHAT AM I DOING WRONG PLEASE, FUCKING HELP ME. WHERE'D THE FONT GO??? WHY IS SHE NOW FLOATING??? IT LOOKS LIKE SHE SOMEHOW GOT TOO SMALL FOR THE CONTAINER? DEAR LORD IN HEAVEN WHAT AM I DOING WRONG WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS?? ?? ??

the fucking culprit:
[nospaces][div align="center"]

[div][attr="class","silkeGal2"]

[div][attr="class","silkeGal"][div][attr="class","widowBounce"][img src="https://i.imgur.com/hYhBzlb.png"][/div]

[div][attr="class","silkeCounts"][table style="border-collapse: separate; border-spacing:5px"][tbody][tr][td]

[div style="color:#9c0421;"][attr="class","countsTitle"]00 posting[/div]

[/td]

[td][div style="color:#9c0421;"][attr="class","countsTitle"]00 tracking[/div][/td]

[td][div style="color:#9c0421;"][attr="class","countsTitle"]00 plotting[/div][/td]

[/tr][tr]

[td][div style="color:#9c0421;"][attr="class","countsTitle"]00 misc[/div][/td]

[td][div style="color:#9c0421;"][attr="class","countsTitle"]00 total[/div][/td]

[/tr][/tbody][/table]

[div][attr="class","spider"][img src="https://i.imgur.com/NGxQ9Np.png"][/div]

[/div]

[div][attr="class","creds"]templates posted below this post are NOT free to use[/div]

[/div]

[div][attr="class","silkeTemps2"]

[table style="border-collapse: separate; border-spacing:13px"][tbody]

[tr]

[td][div][attr="class","template"][a href=""]name[/a][div][attr="class","reticle"][i][attr="class","fa fa-crosshairs"][/i][/div][/div][/td]

[td][div][attr="class","template"][a href=""]name[/a][div][attr="class","reticle"][i][attr="class","fa fa-crosshairs"][/i][/div][/div][/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[/tr]

[tr]

[/tr]

[tr]

[/tr]

[tr]

[/tr]

[tr]

[/tr]

[/tbody][/table][/div]

[div][attr="class","widowOne"][img src="https://i.imgur.com/QNeaGCx.png"][/div]

[div][attr="class","silkeFont"][div][attr="class","silkeNO"]no one[/div]

[div][attr="class","silkeSights"]can hide from my sight[/div][/div]

[/div][/div]

[googlefont=Parisienne][googlefont=Comfortaa][googlefont=UnifrakturMaguntia]

[newclass=.spider IMG]height:130px;margin-top:-85px;margin-left:210px;opacity:.999999;[/newclass]

[newclass=.countsTitle]font-family:Comfortaa;padding:8px;font-size:13px;border-bottom:1px solid #ccc;text-shadow:2px 1px 3px #757575;[/newclass]

[newclass=.silkeGal]width:550px;height:400px;background-color:#2a2a2a;overflow:hidden;-webkit-filter:brightness(70%);transition:.3s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.silkeGal2:hover .silkeGal]-webkit-filter:brightness(100%);transition:.3s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.widowOne IMG]width:602px;margin-left:-21px;margin-top:-135px;transition:.5s;opacity:.999999;[/newclass]

[newclass=.silkeGal2]overflow:hidden;width:550px;height:400px;border:30px #f1f1f1 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=.silkeGal2:hover .widowOne IMG]margin-right:-1200px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.silkeTemps2]width:310px;height:200px;background-color:#0d0d0d;margin-left:160px;margin-top:-370px;overflow:auto;padding:10px;opacity:.999999;-webkit-filter:brightness(70%);transition:.3s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.template]width:70px;height:10px;padding:5px;background-color:#473a5d;color:#fff;font-family:Comfortaa;font-size:9px;text-align:center;transition:.1s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.reticle]opacity:0;width:70px;transition:.75s;margin-top:-8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.template:hover .reticle]opacity:1;transition:.75s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.template:hover]margin-top:-3px;transition:.1s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.reticle .fa]color:#e6003a;font-size:25px;margin-top:-22px;margin-left:-57px;transform:rotate(25deg);text-shadow:1px 1px 10px #3e0000;[/newclass]

[newclass=.silkeTemps2::-webkit-scrollbar] width:4px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.silkeTemps2::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] border:3px solid #e6003a;width:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.template a] color:#fff!important;text-decoration:none;[/newclass]

[newclass=.silkeGal2:hover .silkeTemps2]-webkit-filter:brightness(100%);transition:.3s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.silkeCounts]width:320px;height:90px;padding:5px;background-color:#ddd;margin-left:160px;margin-top:-65px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.widowBounce IMG]height:350px;margin-top:-20px;margin-left:-330px;opacity:0;transition:.75s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.silkeGal2:hover .widowBounce IMG]-webkit-animation: bounceInDown;animation: bounceInDown;-webkit-animation-duration: 0.75s;animation-duration: 0.75s;opacity:1;transition:.75s; } @-webkit-keyframes bounceInDown { from, 60%, 75%, 90%, to { -webkit-animation-timing-function: cubic-bezier(0.215, 0.61, 0.355, 1);animation-timing-function: cubic-bezier(0.215, 0.61, 0.355, 1); } 0% { opacity: 0;-webkit-transform: translate3d(0, -3000px, 0);transform: translate3d(0, -3000px, 0);} 60% { opacity: 1;-webkit-transform: translate3d(0, 25px, 0); transform: translate3d(0, 25px, 0); } 75% { -webkit-transform: translate3d(0, -10px, 0);transform: translate3d(0, -10px, 0); } 90% { -webkit-transform: translate3d(0, 5px, 0);transform: translate3d(0, 5px, 0); } to { -webkit-transform: translate3d(0, 0, 0);transform: translate3d(0, 0, 0); } } @keyframes bounceInDown { from, 60%, 75%, 90%, to { -webkit-animation-timing-function: cubic-bezier(0.215, 0.61, 0.355, 1);animation-timing-function: cubic-bezier(0.215, 0.61, 0.355, 1); } 0% { opacity: 0;-webkit-transform: translate3d(0, -3000px, 0);transform: translate3d(0, -3000px, 0); } 60% { opacity: 1;-webkit-transform: translate3d(0, 25px, 0);transform: translate3d(0, 25px, 0); } 75% { -webkit-transform: translate3d(0, -10px, 0);transform: translate3d(0, -10px, 0); } 90% { -webkit-transform: translate3d(0, 5px, 0);transform: translate3d(0, 5px, 0);} to { -webkit-transform: translate3d(0, 0, 0);transform: translate3d(0, 0, 0); } }[/newclass]

[newclass=.silkeFont]width:250px;margin-top:-380px;margin-left:-190px;opacity:.9999999;transition:.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.silkeGal2:hover .silkeFont]margin-left:-810px;transition:.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.silkeNO]font-family:UnifrakturMaguntia;font-size:80px;letter-spacing:-3px;margin-bottom:-34px;color:#e6003a;text-shadow:2px 1px 1px #000;[/newclass]

[newclass=.silkeSights]font-family:Parisienne;color:#fff;font-size:30px;font-style:italic;text-shadow:2px 1px 1px #000;[/newclass]

[newclass=.creds]margin-top:-40px;margin-left:-370px;width:80px;font-size:10px;text-shadow:#fff 1px 0,#fff 0 1px,#fff -1px 0,#fff 0 -1px;font-family:arial;opacity:0;transition:.3s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.silkeGal2:hover .creds]opacity:1;transition:.3s;[/newclass]

sniffles...ok im done
last edit on Jul 24, 2018 1:42:49 GMT by Deleted
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
aliasthat bitch.
pronouns"that bitch" still works tbh (any OK!)
551written posts
selkieearned bits
offlinecurrently
selkie
Part of the Furniture
selkie Avatar
a verb in perfect view.
first of all this code is sexy af

secondly, confession time, if you were referencing the newclass animation demo i made your fonts fucking up is entirely my fault, i realized there's a helluva typo in it earlier today (after screaming at the code myself, funnily enough) and forgot to update it. i am SO SORRY and you have permission to snipe me for my crimes. delete the extra } at the end of your .silkeGal2:hover .widowBounce IMG class and they should come back.

as for the image malfunctioning, i think the cause is proboards img style defaulting to max-width:100%? if you manually (as in the html part, not in the newclasses) set the image width to the width of the container that should fix it. there might be a fancier css solution but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ PRETTY SURE IT'LL WORK.
weeping omens advertisement

all my proboards templates require the style tags plugin!
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.