What are you watching?

aliasAsu
pronounsshe/her/hers
377written posts
Asuearned bits
offlinecurrently
Asu
Asu Avatar
With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world.
If you get the chance, watch Everything Everywhere All at Once. Hand's down one of the best movies I've ever watched. If you like film as an art form and media, the story pacing was so good, the cinematography was fantastic, and it left me at the edge of my seat the entire time. I laughed, I cried, I laughed and cried at the same time, and it had me thinking so much about culture, philosophy, and our place in the universe and the grand scheme of things.

It really deserves more attention, and it's something I feel like everyone should give a watch.

aliasRelu
pronounsshe/her
154written posts
alcoveearned bits
offlinecurrently
alcove
alcove Avatar
ask not for whom the bell tolls
i got a dropout.tv subscription. it's a streaming service made by the same creators of collegehumor. but i'm mostly watching it for the dimension 20 series, which is like a series on DnD campaigns but they're sooooo good. i'd highly recommend watching a crown of candy, which is my favourite so far, and ngl, made me cry real tears. you can see the first episodes of these on the collegehumor youtube channel if you want a taste
Elemental Enthusiast
aliasMari
pronounsthey/them
981written posts
Mariearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mari
Part of the Furniture
Mari Avatar
eternally tired
slowly makin' my way through the second season of Legend of Vox Machina

(I know it's only 12 episodes, but my attention span is shit so I can only watch one or two episodes everytime I remember that I was trying to watch it)

Speaking of which....... I also still need to finish that She-Ra netflix cartoon at some point.....
aliasoliana
pronounsshe/her
39written posts
olianaearned bits
offlinecurrently
oliana
oliana Avatar
bored of how all the chapters start
finished my biannual watching of lovely★complex and boys over flowers. top tier as always

bonus!: just started a new kdrama duty after school (it's lichrally crazy. go watch it rn)
last edit on Apr 7, 2023 4:55:25 GMT by oliana
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW