write a reply

(♡˘⌣˘ ♡)

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
hello hello hello!

it's nice to meet all of you! i'm revelation! it's definitely easier to type rev or vel, though, or any nickname form of the word - so feel free to call me by that instead, or whatever's easiest for you as long as i know it's me you're addressing! for extra reference, i use she/her pronouns!

i'm fourteen - soon to be fifteen on november twelfth - which i'm sure places me as a whole lot younger than the rest of you, but nonetheless...yes! i'm relatively boring, live with two cats, and i don't have a lot of experience with rping (none of my existent rping experience has been recent, either, having fallen out of the community and having gone into lurking mode for a year or so), but i'm excited to be here!

last edit on Aug 3, 2018 5:59:51 GMT by Deleted
aliaskappaccino
pronounsthey
283written posts
kappaccinoearned bits
offlinecurrently
kappaccino
kappaccino Avatar
welcome and well met, my brave little spark
Hiya Rev, nice to meet you! (^v^)

I started rping around your age as well back in the days of gaia online eek.  You'll rack up rp exp in no time! Also, you mentioned having two cats? Any pictures of the kitties you wanna share? I love seeing everyone's pets lol. 
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
it's my pleasure! ♡ thank you!

omg rp exp lololol,,, hopefully i do! o7 i do have two cats, but they're not particularly amenable to having photos taken of them - and i haven't managed to take any photos of them that aren't blurs or photos of their quickly-disappearing tails (yet)! but as soon as i do, i'll probably plop them somewhere for all of the world to see, oops.