write a reply

tumbles in

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
heyo, i'm a recent re-transplant back to proboards. i've been on jcink since v5 came out, but since there's no good resource sites for animanga sites on jcink, i'm giving proboards another go. 
frankly i have no idea what i'm doing, but it's all in good fun, yeah?

i'm 25, live in cali, and i'm the sous chef at a shitty little bar/diner thing. i like pokemon, ffxv, and voltron, and i have a super huge soft spot for robots and urban fantasy shit.

i'm on tumblr @ kngsglv and twitter @ crwnsgrd and that about sums it up? 

lookin forward to meetin people~
aliaskappaccino
pronounsthey
283written posts
kappaccinoearned bits
offlinecurrently
kappaccino
kappaccino Avatar
welcome and well met, my brave little spark
Heya Oracle! Welcome back to proboards/pixel perfect! I also love pokemon, ffxv, and urban fantasy. 

You can guess who my favorite character from ffxv is by my current avatar, haha. Though objectively Ignis is the best boy, but Prompto is my fav anyway. The fandom sucked me in as much as the game, and I think 80% of my free time is spent reading fanfics for the series now? Which I haven't done since I was a teen, lol.

Anyway, I hope you have a blast here!
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
you are 100% right on ignis and prompto being the best boys. when i first started out playing noct was my second fave and then after altissia/ep ignis iggy came and suckerpunched me in the throat and i've loved him ever since ;w;