• thread 2

• thread 3

plotters

Crisp

• thread 2

• thread 3

other

Codes to remember:
[newclass=.crystalbox]width:50px;height:50px;background:white;border-left:6px solid black;border-top:6px solid black;border-bottom:6px solid #0b4e0e;border-right:6px solid #0b4e0e;padding:0px;-webkit-transition-duration:0.5s;-moz-transition-duration:0.5s;transition-duration:0.5s;-webkit-transition-delay:0.3s;-moz-transition-delay:0.3s;transition-delay:0.3s;[/newclass][div align="center"][div][attr="class","crystalbox"][div][attr="class","crystalcrystal"][img src="http://i68.tinypic.com/30jp7io.png" style="width:50px;"][/div]

[div][attr="class","crystaltext"]Tell me what to say and lead me through the shadows show me the escape where you go i will follow i left behind all that i used to be so that you would stay with me and you've become everything that i need for my sanity how can something so enticing have such awful side-effects all the itching and the scratching from withdrawal keeps me out of check i am fixated on all of the things we were together but those are fragments that are better off lost forever.[/div][/div][/div][newclass=.crystalbox:hover]width:300px;height:200px;-webkit-transition-delay:0s;-moz-transition-delay:0s;transition-delay:0s;[/newclass][newclass=.crystalcrystal]opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:0.5s;-moz-transition-duration:0.5s;transition-duration:0.5s;margin-bottom:0;-webkit-transition-delay:0.6s;-moz-transition-delay:0.6s;transition-delay:0.6s;[/newclass][newclass=.crystalbox:hover .crystalcrystal]opacity:0;margin-bottom:0px;-webkit-transition-delay:0s;-moz-transition-delay:0s;transition-delay:0s;[/newclass][newclass=.crystaltext]opacity:0;padding:3px 20px 3px 3px;width:230px;height:150px;background:transparent;margin-top:-40px;-webkit-transition-duration:0.3s;-moz-transition-duration:0.3s;transition-duration:0.3s;overflow:auto;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;[/newclass][newclass=.crystalbox:hover .crystaltext]opacity:1;-webkit-transition-delay:0.6s;-moz-transition-delay:0.6s;transition-delay:0.6s;[/newclass][newclass=.crystaltext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:5px;background:black;[/newclass][newclass=.crystaltext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:5px;background:#0b4e0e;border:1px solid black;[/newclass]

[div style="font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;opacity:0.999;margin-top:5px;"][a href="http://pixel-perfect.boards.net/user/574"][font color="#1a70be"]♦ Crystalline ♦[/font][/a][/div]

last edit on Aug 27, 2018 15:50:57 GMT by crystalline
19written posts
crystallineearned bits
offlinecurrently
crystalline
crystalline Avatar

Hey!
Hello!
I opened my window and whispered. How are you?  Alone in my room, with no one. Morning! The morning has arrived, with a heavy downpour. Tick-tock. Someone please rewind my spring for me.

Hello!
I think that kind of person appeared only in old anime. How are you? I am so jealous, that someone can be loved by all. Sleeping...
I must stop saying silly things and start preparing.
Crying... In order to hide my tear marks.

"Oh well whatever" has become my favorite phrase. That line from yesterday went straight over my head: "I don't have any expectations of you anymore."
Well, even I myself don't have any expectations of myself, but still, what was THAT for?!
Words:   ♦   Tags:

last edit on Aug 11, 2018 4:51:46 GMT by crystalline
19written posts
crystallineearned bits
offlinecurrently
crystalline
crystalline Avatar
fly

"I wanna fly with you..."

Aye, are you happy? I’m happy yeah
Every morning when I open my eyes, it feels like a dream
It feels like the dazzling sun is shining for me
Again today, without fail, my day starts with you
Do you sleep well at night?
Sometimes, I can’t believe my reality so I wake up
You know what I mean? Sometimes I was afraid
It was such a crazy journey but now I’m back in your arms

You’re my comfort. Every day I’m praying
You’re my comfort, up in the sky. I wanna fly above
Let me hear you say!

[attr="class","flyicon"]
[attr="class","wegonna"]

Words:
###

[newclass=.flyicon]background-image:url(https://pm1.narvii.com/6862/9a0d819e53a789e336b70019182530681476b906r1-1024-1024v2_128.jpg);width:70px;height:70px;border-radius:100%;float:center;border:solid #86b5eb 10px;margin-top:-60px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wegonna]width:72px;height:72px;background:#86b5eb;border-radius:100%;-webkit-transition-duration:0.8s;-moz-transition-duration:0.8s;transition-duration:0.8s;z-index:5;margin-top:-82px;font-size:11px;font-family:Courier New;color:white;opacity:0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wegonna:hover]opacity:1[/newclass]
last edit on Aug 21, 2018 19:16:14 GMT by crystalline
19written posts
crystallineearned bits
offlinecurrently
crystalline
crystalline Avatar
LATATA

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut quam enim, euismod ac aliquet venenatis, semper et magna. Aliquam semper velit nulla, quis consectetur nisi cursus non. Quisque rhoncus lacinia felis, sed pulvinar magna euismod eget. Quisque efficitur dolor urna, ut ultricies velit dapibus in. Duis molestie et nunc sit amet molestie. Pellentesque ac nisi porta ante commodo cursus vitae ut nibh. In egestas, risus vitae efficitur luctus, nunc est sollicitudin elit, id gravida dolor lorem a ex.

Words: ###Tags:Notes:

last edit on Aug 27, 2018 15:54:17 GMT by crystalline