Ask A Question

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
nox, the HR department Avatar
candles.

Would you rather pay proboards to remove ads or AdBlocker for premium assuming both are the same price

Adblocker, because they'd block everything from every site, not just one site. It's more cost efficient.

What is your favourite childhood cartoon, anime, and/or manga/comic?
Rodent King
aliasditz
pronounsMale
1,702written posts
Mouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mouse
Part of the Furniture
Mouse Avatar
where fears and lies melt away.
eliza Avatar
Flowers for Algernon, probably.

Who is your favourite musician/band?

At the moment I'd have to say I The Mighty. But it's always changing if I'm being honest.

Do you believe in love at first sight?
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,504written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
A: I wanna say all of the Homestuck shirts I bought but don't wear anymore, or the complete seventy volume collection of manga I only sometimes touch/still haven't finished, but realistically, clothes and books are still nice, and they do get SOME usage still. Honestly, probably just candy. So cheap in the moment - such a bad investment long term. Why do you make me stare at candy all day, work, it's very tempting.

Q: What's something that you wish you could forget about entirely? Maybe not the thing you most want to forget - just something that qualifies.
last edit on Oct 10, 2018 5:49:57 GMT by pharaoh leap
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
A my own insecurities about my art and creativeness and everything that goes with that and the root of it. I so much want to create and put myself out there but often stop myself because I never feel good enough, likely never will but so very much want to. Forgetting that would make a goal of creative freedom and a creatively driven future a better reality.

Q: What creative activities do you participate in outside of rp?
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW