Ask A Question

aliaspriestess shizuka
pronounsshe/her
73written posts
shizukaearned bits
offlinecurrently
shizuka
shizuka Avatar

a; the other day my dear friend melon dubbed me a 'fire lesbian' and tbh i've been wearing that proudly ever since. that's my aesthetic, my vibe, my groove, the character archetype (fate! oda nobunaga) i seek out in media and kin -
anyway thank you melon <3

q; do you collect plushies and which one's your fav?
internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,763written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
A: I don't really /have/ a favorite. I do prefer cats over anything (who couldn't see that coming from freaking space with their naked eye) but I just as long as they're either cute (beanie boos) or squishy (squishmallows) I'll take anything honestly.

Q: If you were stuck drinking a specific drink for a week, what would you choose?
Tidal Wave
aliasAkira, Tsunami, Tsu, Blue, Aki, Kazzie
pronounsAny
4,041written posts
AkiraTsunamiearned bits
offlinecurrently
AkiraTsunami
Part of the Furniture
AkiraTsunami Avatar
I've got a hurricane in my head, I can't feel a thing, but it's better than dead
Answer: An absolutely specific drink I'd have to go with Pepsi. I live on soda, I know it's awful for me whatever. I usually go through a variety of different kinds, but I could always go back to that. Sprite would be a close second though, but the fact that there's no caffeine would kill me to be honest.

Question: Where's the one place you've always wanted to visit? Country, City, Theme Park? Whatever it is, where do you really want to see?

pronounsShe/Her
306written posts
offlinecurrently
Miss Melonade ♥
Spring '21 Bingo Completionist
Miss Melonade ♥ Avatar
I've Grown Tired of This Body, Cumbersome and Heavy
A: Wherever in China this is. God I just think they look straight out of a fantasy world, and it blows my mind that they're just... there??? Idk a lot about them but after Shenmue I just really have always wanted to go there orz

Q: What's a kinda of silly, preferably expensive, purchase that you made that you have zero regrets on?
last edit on Feb 25, 2021 23:48:29 GMT by Miss Melonade ♥
Ask A Question written Feb 26, 2021 3:02:11 GMT via mobile
Rodent King
aliasditz
pronounsMale
1,702written posts
Mouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mouse
Part of the Furniture
Mouse Avatar
where fears and lies melt away.
I bought a 2,000 dollar gaming Laptop after years of struggling to find a reliable machine. Would it have been better to build a PC? Sure, but I love the portability of a laptop and it's easy to store. No regrets despite what everyone tells me.

Q: Have you ever known someone was lying to you, but let them get away with it anyway?
last edit on Feb 26, 2021 3:03:48 GMT by Mouse
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,495written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i fear you: your silence, your blindness. see what you want to see!
A: Legends: Arceus. I've been wanting Sinnoh remakes literally since Gen IV, hyped about what they'd look like in future generations, and Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl somehow managed to look less impressive than their originals. Legends at least looks like it could be interesting, but with this Direct, I've kind of given up hope on, uh, hoping for anything out of a future Pokemon game. :/

Q: What's your dream game? If you could have a video game about or featuring anything you wanted, tailored specifically to your taste, what would it look like?
last edit on Feb 26, 2021 18:39:30 GMT by pharaoh leap

Ask A Question written Feb 26, 2021 21:11:09 GMT via mobile
Rodent King
aliasditz
pronounsMale
1,702written posts
Mouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mouse
Part of the Furniture
Mouse Avatar
It would literally just be Kingdom Hearts but with obscure Disney properties and more Final Fantasy. Give me Treasure Planet with some Ivalice & Lucis. Center it around Kairi (she needs more love) have Aqua and Axel be her Donald and Goofy. Or Xion and Aqua - it doesn't matter to me.

Give me the reaction commands from KH2, the Command Deck from Birth By Sleep, and make the combat have the weight of KH1.

I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

Q: What's something you can't live without?
Tidal Wave
aliasAkira, Tsunami, Tsu, Blue, Aki, Kazzie
pronounsAny
4,041written posts
AkiraTsunamiearned bits
offlinecurrently
AkiraTsunami
Part of the Furniture
AkiraTsunami Avatar
I've got a hurricane in my head, I can't feel a thing, but it's better than dead
Answer: The Internet.....

Okay so I know that's kind of a generalized answer, but really. My only social life is online. Without connection to it, I'd lose so many friends and my self-worth would really tank and that's something I don't think I could really do without. I mean of course if an apocalypse happens or something then you know it's fine. But seriously. I would really miss my friends.

Question: What is your favorite random thing to write about? I don't necessarily mean rp wise but just in general? What's something you could write a novel about and not get bored?

Ask A Question written Feb 27, 2021 16:39:21 GMT via mobile
Rodent King
aliasditz
pronounsMale
1,702written posts
Mouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mouse
Part of the Furniture
Mouse Avatar
I know I just answered one of these but I really wanted to answer this question.

A: Romance. I could write romance and never get tired of it. It's not just the mushy or sexual parts of it either. I like to write all the nitty gritty stuff in-between that tends to get swept under the rug. The lows are just as important as the highs. Whole thing just speaks to something in me. Which is funny, because I don't even read romance novels or watch a lot of romance-oriented shows. I just know when I write - that's the subject I feel the most comfortable in and passionate for.

Question: What is your favorite random thing to write about? I don't necessarily mean rp wise but just in general? What's something you could write a novel about and not get bored?

same question so someone else can answer lol
pronounsShe/Her
306written posts
offlinecurrently
Miss Melonade ♥
Spring '21 Bingo Completionist
Miss Melonade ♥ Avatar
I've Grown Tired of This Body, Cumbersome and Heavy
A: Romance. But to change up the previous answer I'll pick my second favorite.

This is more about what a lot of my poetry about, and it's a sort of dark answer so TW// suicide.

This isn't necessarily the most fun for me to write about, but it gives me the most relief. I feel so much better to get those feelings out and putting them somewhere. It's extremely rare when this doesn't help me when I'm in a dark place. So I like to write about it as a coping mechanism and as a tool so that's why it's so important to me.

Q: To sort of play off the last answer. Describe to me your perfect date/your favorite date ever. If your ace this can be 100% platonic friend date. Just tell me what'd you'd like to do with someone super close to you.
pronounsyes
257written posts
styrofoam eaterearned bits
offlinecurrently
styrofoam eater
styrofoam eater Avatar
i like the cronch
I'd go on a platonic date to... hmm.

I'm a pretty shy person so maybe a botanical garden or wilderness preserve. I've always wanted to try cosplay, so maybe if I had someone with me it'd be easier asdfjkl;

Q: What's your favorite candle/soap smell?
pronounsshe/her
309written posts
syhrinxearned bits
offlinecurrently
syhrinx
Spring '21 Dev Completionist
syhrinx Avatar
A: jesus christ everything.... i think my most egregious is food packaging...... and clothing that i no longer want but is too ratty to donate... and items that i generally no longer want but don't know what to do with...

Q: how many notebooks is enough notebooks?
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW