pronounsMale
1,702written posts
Mouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mouse
Part of the Furniture
Mouse Avatar
where fears and lies melt away.
So I'm honestly not even sure how to go about making this request. I've never actually done something so formal like this before, but uh anyway! I was hoping to get someone to make a skin for a fantasy site that I'm going to be working on. I should preference by saying that I've got zero experience with skinning and coding;  hence the request.

I'm pretty dedicated to making this site into a reality and I know I big apart of a site and getting members to join is how the site looks. The skin of the site is the very first thing that they see after all. I don't want to say too much about everything right here but I would like for the skin to be dark and I'd like for a mini-profile remodel as well.

If you think you'd be interested in making a skin for this for me please shoot me a DM, and the two of us can go over things in more detail that way.

Just want to say thanks in advance to anyone who is willing to help me, I really appreciate it!
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.