coffee break...
aliasGasker
pronounsany
128written posts
Togaskoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Togasko
Togasko Avatar
Ok first, I want to make it clear that for the time being, I'd like only Proboards sites. Its a host that im familiar with and know well enough. And it'll make it easier on me to jump into forum rp while I juggle the responsibilities of my life.  

Im not all that picky on the site, but I do want it to be animanga when it comes to face claims and a good active community that doesn't have strict member activity rules.

And last and most important to me... I want to be able to commit to your site!
Feline Overlord
aliasChibi
pronounsShe/Her
1,778written posts
Chibi Magicianearned bits
offlinecurrently
Chibi Magician
Spring '21 Dev Completionist
Chibi Magician Avatar
Pure Gremlin Energy

Perhaps you would like to check out The Duality of Man then? c: We are a laid back group without strict activity laws for members to follow. We have bi-monthly activity checks where you only have to post and tag any characters that you currently have. The activity check themselves run on a two-strike system where if you miss one activity check, you are placed into inactive status (you can be taken out of inactive status by merely PMing a staff member) then should you remain in inactive status until the end of the second activity check, the account gets deleted. Essentially, if you miss two activity checks in a row we presume you are no longer interested in the site. There are naturally absence boards should you know that you will be absence which will provide sanctions from checks as well. c:

We're an original fantasy role-play that is nearly approaching the end of our first year of being open and are still happy to accept new members into our community! Thus, hopefully we can possibly see you there and should TDOM not be the place for you, I wish you happy site searching!

ic for a dystopian fantasy role-play
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
You might enjoy Ascendant depending on what you consider strict activity rules. There's no number of posts required to keep characters or make new ones, but to keep fights and the plot moving quickly we do have 48 hour per round limits on certain threads (Incursions only if you take a look at the rules to see what those are). No other threads have any kind of activity requirement, so you can just avoid Incursions until you know you have a weekish (that tends to be about how long they last) of free time. And even then, if something comes up, if you just send in an action (which is about 4 words) then you'll still be able to participate. I don't know if that's too much for you, but I thought I'd throw that out there!

The site takes place in an academy for mages (basically our word for people with powers) that acts like kind of a hub in the multiverse. Though the staff seem more interested in getting students to fight each other and exert their will on the multiverse than actually teaching them anything.

We meet everything else! We're Proboards, art FCs only, and there's plenty of stuff going on. We're at the tail end of an event, so if you put up a character quickly you could join that. If not, there will be plenty of people wanting threads after it! Site's gotten over that 3 month hump already, so you don't have to worry about it closing any time soon. We have lots of plans for new stuff this month, so we're not going anywhere.

Hope to see you there!

---

Six years ago, a mysterious illness began to sweep the globe. In its wake, those who survived it were left with immensely powerful supernatural abilities.

The number of people capable of wielding magic powers has slowly increased since then. Recently, a power appeared which was capable of opening portals to alternate universes resembling historical periods, each of which was also experiencing its own magical surge. The Academy was constructed in an empty universe as a gathering place and neutral ground for empowered people across all universes.

The students of the Academy all wield power far beyond what any mundane person can ever hope to achieve. They can't ever go back to just being regular people. However, while the Academy is the only place where they can find friends with similar abilities, it's also the only place where they can find enemies strong enough to oppose them. As the students band together to change their worlds, they lay the groundwork for a struggle of multiversal proportions.

Features
- A diceless, strategic battle system to let characters fight for control, change the universe, and mix things up for the players.
- A character driven plot with direct ways for players to influence and expand the setting.
- Options for players to keep certain details about their characters secret from other players.
- No word count and no pressure.
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

On user request. If you'd like it reopened for any reason, just PM a staff member