1,702written posts
Mouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mouse
Part of the Furniture
Mouse Avatar
where fears and lies melt away.
IT'S HARD WORK ALONE

Hello there people of Pixel Perfect. My name is Mikey Mouse but you can just call me Mouse. I'm making this thread because I'm in need of some help. I've recently decided to reopen my site Pokémon Anarchy.

It's an old site that I ran with a friend and a few other people back in 2015. We had to close our doors because at the time I was beyond busy with IRL stuff. I had always planned to reopen the site once things in my life had settled down. Sadly that didn't happen as soon as I would have liked it too, and thus the site remained closed.

That's all changed now, and I've officially begun work on breathing life back into the place. Which is awesome and I'm very excited to be doing so! The major problem here is that unless I can find some people willing to help me I'll be doing it alone. Which, if I have to I certainly will, but I'd rather not. Because in addition to being the admin of Anarchy I'm also helping a friend mod his own site.

I've tried getting a hold of the friend I opened and made the site with. Sadly too much time has passed and I'm not able to get in contact with her again. That's my own fault for not being able to keep in contact. But I don't think that Anarchy should suffer because of it.

With that longwinded explanation out of the way why don't I tell you what exactly I'm looking for.

Too put it simply I'm looking for people who'd be willing to: help approve applications, mod wild Pokémon encounters, and assist with advertising. These are the major things. Of course there are also the standard responsibilities that come with being part of a staff team.

I don't want anyone to just join the site in the hopes of being staff. That just sounds unpleasant. I'd like for whoever is interested in helping out to actually take an interest in the site and it's concept. To be a member with a character that has an active role in the site.

If anyone is interested you can either pm me here on Pixel Perfect or stop by the site! I look forward to hearing from you guys.

last edit on Aug 28, 2018 1:54:50 GMT by Mouse
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.