write a reply

How did you come up with your username(s)?

159written posts
dsboywonder25earned bits
offlinecurrently
dsboywonder25
dsboywonder25 Avatar
DSBoyWonder25 is my handle on twitch

So as thus I'm trying to keep things the same throughout.

As for where that name came from - I wanted just BoyWonder....but that was taken, so then I tried adding my age at the time (25) but that was taken....so I added in Don't Starve (or DS) and well

A Final Fantasy XIV Roleplay
pronounsShe / Her
79written posts
Chaileo ✧earned bits
offlinecurrently
Chaileo ✧
Chaileo ✧ Avatar
Im just awkwardly here for the templates
Leo's an old reoccurring theme through my usernames so I had to keep that, Leo by itself is a little boring and plain so I look one of my favorite teas (masala chai) and mixed them together, hence came Chaileo

Looking back at sign up emails I've had some weird usernames before, had Vienna once, like the bread.
pronounsthey/them
48written posts
websearned bits
offlinecurrently
webs
webs Avatar
I write Spider-Man in a 1x1 and 'webs' was part of his username. I go by a different alias when writing him, but 'webs' stuck after a while, with variations - usually i'm 'aspiderweb' or 'spiderwebs' if 'webs' is taken on a site. for a while i tried out 'draco' on RH but eventually it didn't feel right so i reverted to 'webs' and now it's a lot more comfortable!
reluctant heroes, an attack on titan/shingeki no kyojin alternate universe
pronounsShe, Her
128written posts
punkiearned bits
offlinecurrently
punki
punki Avatar
all of this mess is just my attempt to know the worth of my life; made of precious metals inside
It's the shortened version of "punkinator," which is the nickname my mom still has had for me when I was a little kid. I used the full version for my username for everything for forever, until my friends started calling me "Punki" for short and that's just kinda stuck as my identity. Oh, I dabbled in the occasional melodramatic display name as a wannabe angsty tween, but I've never exactly been a picture of angst, so I got over that pretty quickly and settled on Punki because it's very me, and I've been that way ever since.

And now you all know my deepest, darkest secret. :P
pronounsshe/he/they
190written posts
saltyearned bits
offlinecurrently
salty
salty Avatar
ever on and on, i continue circling
i've gone by so many names. my first was rosey-chan! cause my fav flowers were roses. then i've gone by insanity, cause i was an edgy teen. LOL i went by another before that but i don't remember it. sob HMMMM I ALSO USED TO GO BY NEPHILIM shortened to nephy or neph - because i really wanted to change my name. I used to go by Winter for a while too... yep. RECENTLY i've been going by suga, doll, or... as i am now, salt. doll because it's short for babydoll.png which is going to be my youtube persona. suga is because bts <3 and salt is cause i wanted the opposite of sugar which is salt imo. LOL

but yea! that's me.... i change my name often because i'm scared of people even tho i always use the same characters, it's a problem smh
pronounsshe / her
398written posts
Ven ☆earned bits
offlinecurrently
Ven ☆
Summer '19 Bingo Completionist
Ven ☆ Avatar
got a secret, can you keep it?
I went by many things, but so far I like this name the most.

...I blame Rune Factory 4 for this entirely. It wasn't until I learned that KH:BbS also had a character that went by this same nickname I do now did I have an ironic laugh, because out of the three I like Aqua the best, but Ventus is just such a scinnamon roll!!!

If any of you know me by my previous name, shhh... let's keep that buried.
last edit on Dec 12, 2018 6:20:22 GMT by Ven ☆

write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW